Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham match - season ticket exchange?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Just received an email from the club league informing me of how the exchange works. Seems like they are trying to get as many non-attendees to list their tickets to minimise any gaps in the crowd for such a huge fixture. Can't wait until Saturday!
There are two seats next to us that have been empty all season bar Liverpool and Chelsea, I know they’re ST as the TO told me so, I thought the club were stopping no shows from buying ST now?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
There are two seats next to us that have been empty all season bar Liverpool and Chelsea, I know they’re ST as the TO told me so, I thought the club were stopping no shows from buying ST now?
Think if you turn up for less than 25% games you get written to.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Think if you turn up for less than 25% games you get written to.
That was certainly the case when we had 8,000 on a waiting list for ST. I've not seen that comment rescinded (but neither have I looked to see if it has been), but if it is still the official policy, I somehow doubt it's been rigorously enforced for a considerable part of the last 3 years...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That was certainly the case when we had 8,000 on a waiting list for ST. I've not seen that comment rescinded (but neither have I looked to see if it has been), but if it is still the official policy, I somehow doubt it's been rigorously enforced for a considerable part of the last 3 years...
It’s still in the T&C but I guess now sharing has been properly formalised and we have a functioning exchange it’s probably not being enforced.

17.5. The Club reserves the right to refuse to let you renew your Season Ticket (or cancel your auto-renewal), in the event the Season Ticket is used by the Season Ticket Holder for less than 25% of the Matches.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

If it's only been happening this season then how are the club supposed to know they will be empty in advance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here