Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham away

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
There will be more in the second tier for this game than for Man U and West Ham.

The bottom of the second tier is at 225 points, the same as the other games, but the top of the tier is higher (as less people were entitled to buy in tier one)

Thanks Bob , i had not noticed that , so that means it will sell out tomorrow and it will be a bit of a scramble .

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
What is our allocation? I saw Liverpool are getting 2240. Someone earlier in the thread said 1800 tickets were released this morning so maybe more will go on tomorrow ? ��

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
What is our allocation? I saw Liverpool are getting 2240. Someone earlier in the thread said 1800 tickets were released this morning so maybe more will go on tomorrow ? ��

So i was that someone and when i logged on this morning at 9.00 there was 1800 available across 3 blocks . i must admit i did not look in all 3 blocks at that time to see if any groups of seats were greyed out and thus being held back ( there is usually some for players comps etc ) so reading your post i went back to the site and counted all the seats across the 3 blocks allowing for a segregation zone on the left of P5 and came up with the figure of 2211 remarkably close to your liverpool figure . Therefore maybe the club are holding some back but i am not sure if so what the reason may be , time will tell i suppose .

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
So i was that someone and when i logged on this morning at 9.00 there was 1800 available across 3 blocks . i must admit i did not look in all 3 blocks at that time to see if any groups of seats were greyed out and thus being held back ( there is usually some for players comps etc ) so reading your post i went back to the site and counted all the seats across the 3 blocks allowing for a segregation zone on the left of P5 and came up with the figure of 2211 remarkably close to your liverpool figure . Therefore maybe the club are holding some back but i am not sure if so what the reason may be , time will tell i suppose .

Is there many left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
currently showing 320 on sale , as per my previous post not sure if that is all there is or whether some are being held back or indeed if some more were already released some time today without me seeing them

You do wonder if the front 10 or so rows in P7 have been put on sale. It’s currently showing as completely sold out but I can’t believe anyone would want to buy tickets there when there are better tickets to choose from in the other blocks. It’s only about 70 tickets though.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
10 restricted left

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
10 restricted left

From View From my Seat

CC1.jpg

:moo: