Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham away

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
See we can buy tickets next week to both Fulham and Bournemouth,

Will Fulham’s away allocation increase now they have new stand???

I know Bournemouths is low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
See we can buy tickets next week to both Fulham and Bournemouth,

I know Bournemouths is low

Starting points for band 1 for Fulham is higher than starting bands for Man U and West Ham but lower than Bournemouth. Makes me think there won't quite be the full 3k for Fulham as I suppose we try and match the number of people who can buy on day 1 to the number of people we have tickets for?

Does anyone know if the rest of that stand behind the goal is still "neutral"? That was fun in The Championship....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Starting points for band 1 for Fulham is higher than starting bands for Man U and West Ham but lower than Bournemouth. Makes me think there won't quite be the full 3k for Fulham as I suppose we try and match the number of people who can buy on day 1 to the number of people we have tickets for?

Does anyone know if the rest of that stand behind the goal is still "neutral"? That was fun in The Championship....

No neutral section this season

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

They only have the lower tier of the new stand, as work on the rest of the stand is now scheduled to be completed in 2023, so can't see our allocation increasing

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Was on here last week, total allocation is around 2000. No "neutral" area anymore either

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
There is a lot of speculation among Fulham fans that touts and tourists have bought memberships as the Liverpool game sold out quickly despite stupid prices in home sections. The club has promised to be tough on away fans revealing themselves in those sections (yeah right) & to ban the members or ST holders who bought the tickets. Will be interesting to see the turnout for the clubs with less travelling support.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There is a lot of speculation among Fulham fans that touts and tourists have bought memberships as the Liverpool game sold out quickly despite stupid prices in home sections. The club has promised to be tough on away fans revealing themselves in those sections (yeah right) & to ban the members or ST holders who bought the tickets. Will be interesting to see the turnout for the clubs with less travelling support.

I was with a mate in the home end a few years ago when Fulham played Liverpool. Liverpool scored and a couple of Scousers in our row (we were right at the front) started celebrating. An old guy a few rows back went absolutely mental, shouting at stewards to ‘get those ****ers out’……..and they did pretty rapidly. We noticed that the little kid with his dad next to us was also a Liverpool fan, when they scored again his dad grabbed his shoulders and told him to keep completely silent :lolol::lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
£100 a ticket. :ohmy:

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Jesus. That's low. There should be a minimum of 3,000 not a % of the stadium. Rather than spend tonnes of cash on players, build a bigger stand FFS

No it’s not low is the premier league rules for away fan capacity….

As things currently stand in the Premier League, the away club gets a minimum of 3,000 tickets unless the stadium capacity is less than 30,000, then the home club has to provide at least 10% of that capacity. So a 25,000 capacity means at least 2,500 away tickets and so on.

Stumpy Tim

No it’s not low is the premier league rules for away fan capacity….

As things currently stand in the Premier League, the away club gets a minimum of 3,000 tickets unless the stadium capacity is less than 30,000, then the home club has to provide at least 10% of that capacity. So a 25,000 capacity means at least 2,500 away tickets and so on.

You're literally making my point. It should be 3,000 minimum and for grounds over 30,000 then 10%. Not our fault Bournemouth have such a shite stadium

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
That would never work, bugger stadiums we would be entitled to much more, plus becomes more pressure for police, especially as we provide our own Sussex police at away games to help, so there’s more to it than just fans getting tickets, this is why it’s capped at 3000, not only that but also the home team get more revenue from having more home fans in the ground as away tickets are capped…. So why would clubs give up that chance for more money??? At end of day there businesses

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

I went in there last season as a mate had a ticket in the Bournemouth, I think the reason for the strictness is that they moved a lot of STH there who were ordinarily in the main stand. They were pretty tight with people, but it is bizarre in my opinion as you share the same concourse anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here