Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham away

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
BrightonCottager, I've only seen clips and pictures, but it looked like Millwall had the whole end earlier in the season against you? Are teams allowed to request that or did they just take over the neutral area?

Millwall and Norwich have both taken 3929 this season which I presume is the maximum allocation, be very disappointing if we don't take the same number.

MIDDXFFC

Nov 12, 2014
Fulham fan here Brighton will get the full 3930 and reckon you'll sell these all day long. Millwall didnt have the whole end, they were only given the basic 2900 odd allocation originally, knowing the game wouldn't go on general sale a load of their lot bought FFC memberships. When the Fulham ticket office noticed a flood of south east London & Kent addresses they stopped selling them and gave Millwall the increased allocation. Millwall probably had about 5500 in an end that holds 7200. To be fair they were very well behaved and had no problems with them in the pubs and stuff.
Really looking forward to next week at yours, shame the game at the Cottage is when it is otherwise would've probably been one of the biggest crowds at ours this season.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I was one of the 2,272 who saw us win there 6-1 in the Sherpa Van Trophy, 1987.

That's 2,272 TOTAL CROWD, must have been about 300 Albion. My future missus, Albion fan since 1974, stayed in her local in Putney as she couldn't be bothered to walk over the bridge....I still give her stick about missing what is my biggest Albion away win ever. That was when football was in the doldrums, the average at the Goldstone was under 9,000 despite it ending up a promotion season under Barry Lloyd (take note current crowd binfesters).

PG

Remember that game well - so surreal. Think we we're 5-0 up at HT. A brace for Nelson with Bremner, Wilkins, Crumplin and if I'm not mistaken Dale Jasper chipping in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here