[Albion] Fulham (A) tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Also looks like they have changed the font and name layout when assigning tickets from F&F which makes it a bit more difficult to see for those with visual impairments

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
As can be seen above worthingseagull said there would be 2701 on the first page of this thread so because the seats at fulham are mostly in rectangular blocks i thought i would count them. This gave the following result P5 1179 seats P6 1144 seats and P7 378 seats giving a grand total of ...............2701 !
Just to say that figure includes everything i.e. disabled, ambulant disabled and those that were greyed out from the start (player comps etc) so i am not sure how many of that 2701 were available to buy at 9.00 .
So well done worthingseagull, as a matter of interest where did you get that info from?
I checked Villa, Everton & Bournemouth official websites and they all stated that they had received 2701 tickets for the away game at Fulham, so I thought it highly likely we'd get the same

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There was a big block directly in front of where I selected which were greyed out as soon as I got in, I imagine they're club seats or comps or something
I noticed that but assumed you'd already hoovered them up for your many admirers! :moo:

one thing i wish they could find is a ticketing system that shows how to avoid THE BIG PILLARS you're inevitably going to be standing behind in the away end at Craven Cottage blocking the pitch.
Yes, I had to study pics on Google to try and work this out

Not quite, no.

The club made changes to the ticketing process in response to basket-baggers, those typically in Tier 1 who stuck tickets in their basket immediately before Tier 2 opened and then allocated them to their Tier 2 mates when the window did open.

It seems that in order to facilitate that, they had to enable the queueing system, and it's either "on" or "off" for all ticket sales windows. Annoying for those in Tier 1 who are accustomed to a quick in-and-out at 9am, but if it helps to preserve the integrity of the sales process, it feels like a small price to pay.
Hate the queuing system, elephant gun to shoot a fly. The randomness this introduces in the system is maddening, you should be allowed to take your chances by your own (fair to everyone) speed in entering the site rather than be deliberately delayed. The T1 hoarding they had a solution to, flush the baskets, but they had to introduce something way more painful instead, grrrrr

One spurs availabe if you are quick

607 Fulham

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
No

PUTNEY END​

The Putney End - This part of the ground sits adjacent to the Cottage pavilion, offering the nearest point to the players’ entrance & the iconic Cottage itself, which was constructed in 1905.
As with the Hammersmith End, the stand was redeveloped from terracing to seating after the 2001/02 season.
Prior to the Riverside development taking place, this area was famed for it’s neutral seating section. Owing to capacity constraints, the stand is now split into Home and Away fans only.
This.
Having said that, the number of tourists (especially rich ones) and away fans getting into the Putney End this season is turning it into an unofficial neutral end. And of course, there is mixing on the concourse anyway. Please just avoid the Hammersmith End and Johnny Haynes stands and be respectful.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
view from my seat?
Yes this can be useful but sometimes there can be a whole block without a single photo. Some clubs, i think Arsenal is one, have a section on their website where you can enter your seat block, row and number and get a pretty good idea of the view through a generated image. There should be more of those in this day and age.
Edit: yes well done @BrightonCottager exactly like that!

Having hours of mindless fun here trying to find the worst seat behind the pillar

What do you think of my seat lads - will be fine if all our wingers are still injured by then

Fulham.PNG

Not that enamoured with the form of our central midfield? I hear ya! Problem solved in one easy step

Fulham2.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports