Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham (A) tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You've had to click into each block to see that.

Previously you could see availability at the level above, eg the below, so you didn't need to click in and out of each block individually...

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 09.32.28.png

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
But you have had to click on each seating area in turn to see that... rather than have it on the initial list as it used to be. Not an improvement.
Less user-friendly, agreed, but the numbers are there and you can click between them in a few seconds.

Hopefully, they'll tweak it for the next one.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Less user-friendly, agreed, but the numbers are there and you can click between them in a few seconds.

Hopefully, they'll tweak it for the next one.

Every Second Counts in the scramble for a small number of tickets when a new tier opens. Not an improvement.

If you had a 'Best Available' at the top level - so for all blocks - that would also be a good thing.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
while they're at it - they could include a button that says 'click here if you need two seats together' - would save people clicking every single block just to try and find two seats together when there werent any

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah, a massive PITA for home games. 3 away blocks not so much, but definitely not as useful as the old way.
It's actually the opposite - for away games it is where it's needed most.

You're clearly Tier 1, hence being able to screenshot the Fulham blocks. I'm a few point short in Tier 2, hence my home game screenshot. Because you're Tier 1, you'll maybe not appreciate that when Tier 2 opens and the scramble is on, that information at top-level is key to enable you to decide on which block to target.

You've got a few seconds to act, and this change can slow you down.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
It's actually the opposite - for away games it is where it's needed most.

You're clearly Tier 1, hence being able to screenshot the Fulham blocks. I'm a few point short in Tier 2, hence my home game screenshot. Because you're Tier 1, you'll maybe not appreciate that when Tier 2 opens and the scramble is on, that information at top-level is key to enable you to decide on which block to target.

You've got a few seconds to act, and this change can slow you down.
Fair points.

I was just in tier 2 for Luton, and couldn't get a ticket even though I was at the front of the queue when T2 opened.

However, it did save me money and a shit night out. 😱😂

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
Every Second Counts in the scramble for a small number of tickets when a new tier opens. Not an improvement.

If you had a 'Best Available' at the top level - so for all blocks - that would also be a good thing.
That's now showing when you get down to the individual block seating maps, for some reason.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Do Fulham still have a neutral section right next to the away end?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
one thing i wish they could find is a ticketing system that shows how to avoid THE BIG PILLARS you're inevitably going to be standing behind in the away end at Craven Cottage blocking the pitch.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
one thing i wish they could find is a ticketing system that shows how to avoid THE BIG PILLARS you're invitably going to be standing behind in the away end at Craven Cottage blocking the pitch.
I always find its easier to go nearer the front there

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
one thing i wish they could find is a ticketing system that shows how to avoid THE BIG PILLARS you're inevitably going to be standing behind in the away end at Craven Cottage blocking the pitch.
At Luton I moved, at half-time, so I could see as little of the pitch as possible. It was that kind of night.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
we will get 2701 tickets (that's what they gave to everton, bournemouth and villa who are the 3 prior prem league games before us)

I don't know the original availability figure... but there are ~880 available now.
As can be seen above worthingseagull said there would be 2701 on the first page of this thread so because the seats at fulham are mostly in rectangular blocks i thought i would count them. This gave the following result P5 1179 seats P6 1144 seats and P7 378 seats giving a grand total of ...............2701 !
Just to say that figure includes everything i.e. disabled, ambulant disabled and those that were greyed out from the start (player comps etc) so i am not sure how many of that 2701 were available to buy at 9.00 .
So well done worthingseagull, as a matter of interest where did you get that info from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here