Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fuckers

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
hearing on the grapevine that bozza’s car has signed for chelsea

His sense of direction is up there with Cucurella's, so it's not entirely unfeasible that he accidentally drove there while trying to find, say, Salisbury.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
In the backpack was all the dirty wshing from the week (I go under canvas when doing this type of trip need somewhere too shove the washing).

The only thing that worried me then and worries me still is what did they do with me dirty undies!
In 2003, no one would've thought Ebay was the answer to that question! :lolol:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
FFS, am i the only one who opened this up and ready 3/4 through the thread until i came across the "This was 21 years ago" b it before I looked at the date?

Got royally pissed off for something which happened 21 years ago.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
My theory:

Take the clothes because when I discover stuff has gone, I am less equipped to get to the car quickly. I was dripping with only a towel to protect my modesty (calm down Safeway).

They took my boxers for christ's sake.

Good news is my wife was able to get hold of a girl from her ante-natal class who was able to pick me up with, most importantly, a baby seat for Madison. They get us fed and watered (lagered, in my case) until my wife got back from London.

Upon arrival my wife said I looked like a tramp, attired in a "Commit to get fit" t-shirt and tracky bottoms - the only clothes the gym could find for me. I am still not wearing any underwear (calm down Safeway).

Bad news is the police have pointed out that the fuckers have my house keys, and my address (bills in my laptop bag). Odds on some surprise visitors in the middle of the night?

Further bad news is the digital photos of my daughter that were only on the laptop and I had never got printed or stored elsewhere - my own stupid fault.
@Bozza does the “commit to get fit “ t-shirt still fit?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What a topsy turvy week that was .... the highs of launching the new NSC site on the 4th July... to then get your car etc stolen a few days later... :cry: tough come down.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a topsy turvy week that was .... the highs of launching the new NSC site on the 4th July... to then get your car etc stolen a few days later... :cry: tough come down.
And losing all the post counts ie Turkeygate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here