Fuckers

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My satnav is programmed with HOME.
It’s a random house 2 streets away😂
Mine, even if they guessed the right entry, still only takes them to the right postcode - which I believe narrows it down to around 80 houses...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ah, did they pay out on your watch, Burberry underpants, socks, shirt, trousers, and George coat, and that 3k you had in your wallet for a rainy day ?
Very clever this - to list a coat from ASDA in your losses, so they don't think you are exaggerating your losses!

Hats off.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
sorry to tell you it is not terminal depression, more likely at your age the onset of alzheimer's
My 12-year-old, 97,000-miles-on-the-clock Honda Civic with some peeling paint illustrates I've since taken the same approach.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My satnav is programmed with HOME.
It’s a random house 2 streets away😂

Most of the time I can't find my house when it's programmed correctly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In 2024 who the f still uses a sat nav🤔
Well I do for one - given that my company car is fitted with a really good one, that updates live, and has never once let me down.

Should I not be then?

Would I be more up to date if I switched that off, used Waze, and balanced my iphone on my knee? :shrug:

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I think this thread from 2000 and whatever is where the rumours of de zerbi leaving started.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I think this thread from 2000 and whatever is where the rumours of de zerbi leaving started.
A month before Bozza had his stuff nicked a 24 year old De Zerbi had played in a 4-4 thriller for Foggia away at ASG Nocerina in Italy's Serie C2.

Looks like a fun game. His team were 1-0 down in the first minute, then in a way that feels very...erm...Italian football of the time they scored 4 goals in 15 minutes, including a 4 minute hattrick starting in the 41st minute.

The equalising 3 goals by the home team were then all scored in a 10 minute spell almost immediately after half-time, starting with a penalty.

With goals scored in the 1st, 30th, 41st, 42nd, 45th, 47th, 55th and 57th minutes there's probably an opportunity here for a cheap joke about how many at the Amex would have missed at least 5 of the 8 goals.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well I do for one - given that my company car is fitted with a really good one, that updates live, and has never once let me down.

Should I not be then?

Would I be more up to date if I switched that off, used Waze, and balanced my iphone on my knee? :shrug:
You could try a phone holder it is 2024 after all 😏Seriously I thought everyone used their phone for navigation these days.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You could try a phone holder it is 2024 after all 😏Seriously I thought everyone used their phone for navigation these days.
Why would I want to though, if the inbuilt system works just as well?

BTW, because it is indeed 2024 - if I DID want to use Waze, I’d just use CarPlay to display that on the inbuilt screen, so I won’t need your cheap ugly clipped-on phone holder.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Why would I want to though, if the inbuilt system works just as well?

BTW, because it is indeed 2024 - if I DID want to use Waze, I’d just use CarPlay to display that on the inbuilt screen, so I won’t need your cheap ugly clipped-on phone holder.

Professional driver and this is what I do except it's on Android Auto.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jesus.

All I can say is I've mellowed with age, and I drive a significantly older/worse/cheaper car.

Around Barnet, Harrow, and all sorts of places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here