Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FSF article re Play Off ticketing conditions

Mar 10, 2006
If you've got nothing to hide don't worry about it - hardly worth getting in such a stew about human rights etc. If it's a massive problem then don't go.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
But is a credit card a document ?

Police might be a bit suspicious if you offer just one card, but a range of cards, work security pass etc would do it. I'm not taking a passport or a driving licence.

Then again, like 99% of fans, I'm not going to do anything which will prompt police to ask for ID...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Is this still news? A load of bedwetters getting in a fuss over nothing.

No-one has specified passport or driving licence have they? A credit card will do - in the highly unlikely event that you get stopped. Ooooh, my poor civil rights!

Which still doesn't answer the question of WHY you would be stopped and asked to produce a ticket and credit card anywhere other than on entry to the ground or inside the ground?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
The police and CPFC will have access to a list of tickets sold provided by the Albion that will have name and seat details.

They are not going to check everyone, of course, but if you are acting like a **** then they will have a way to relatively quickly find out if the ticket you are holding was sold to you or not.

Source for the random checking of this 'list' ? Ta

Dandyman

In London village.
Which still doesn't answer the question of WHY you would be stopped and asked to produce a ticket and credit card anywhere other than on entry to the ground or inside the ground?

Other than on entry to the ground there is no right to ask you for your ticket or ID. I hope people make this clear to Plod if the Met start trying to throw their weight around.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Sorry, what?

Just interested to know where it's been confirmed that a) they will have this seat number-to-name list on hand, and b) that they will be randomly checking people against this list.

Or is it what you think will happen ? Cheers.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Just interested to know where it's been confirmed that a) they will have this seat number-to-name list on hand, and b) that they will be randomly checking people against this list.

Or is it what you think will happen ? Cheers.

He's not saying they will have a list to hand of every fan, they have access to the a list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here