Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Froch v Groves

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Froch, shut up now please!

Either give him a rematch on live tv or walk away

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not good and on top of last weekends terrible MMA decision when Georges St Pierre got the decision over Johnny Hendricks for the UFC welterweight title.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sounds a bit pantomime to me. All the makings of a WWE storyline...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The crap Froch is talking he must have been hit harder than I thought

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Jesus, Froch is a w**ker.

come on, give him a break, he has to come out with that sort of stuff , he grew old overnight tonight , I thought groves would win on points , but he was awesome tonight,what a ridiculous stoppage though , although to be fair, I think froch may well have stopped him properly had it gone on any longer , froch wont fight again , or if he does, he'll get ironed out.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think it is fair to say that Froch's true colours are showing now and he is hated by the crowd, he is an absolute tool and is deluding himself that he won that fight fairly

Couldn't agree more. He was a tool from the beginning, his ego has taken a massive knock. If Groves had been the one who went down in the first round, the ref would have finished the fight then. There was no respect for Groves.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Even the judges were at it with Groves only a point in front despite flooring Froch and winning more rounds that Froch. The referee should have deducted points from Froch and WTF was he doing getting Groves in a headlock at the end for ?

He should have stopped it in round 1 by his rules as Froch was out of it, he was heavily favouring Froch throughout the whole contest

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Even the judges were at it with Groves only a point in front despite flooring Froch and winning more rounds that Froch. The referee should have deducted points from Froch and WTF was he doing getting Groves in a headlock at the end for ?

He should have stopped it in round 1 by his rules as Froch was out of it, he was heavily favouring Froch throughout the whole contest

It would have been over within the minute anyway....... Get back to supporting Fraudley.
I told you round 9 to Froch, you just need to listen occasionally.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
That's the worst big fight stoppage since Tyson vs Ruddock which was around 1992. It's hurt both fighters as Froch takes no credit for the win and Groves will always wonder what might have been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here