Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was going to start a Poyet In or Out poll, but all my avatars and buttons are missing for some reason and have been for some time, so I am unable to.

Poyet OUT! 2-1 down to our resident minnows. :tantrum:

I hope there are no mistakes - my edit button is missing.

If any tech body can help, I would be much obliged.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I was going to start a Poyet In or Out poll, but all my avatars and buttons are missing for some reason and have been for some time, so I am unable to.

Poyet OUT! 2-1 down to our resident minnows. :tantrum:

I hope there are no mistakes - my edit button is missing.

If any tech body can help, I would be much obliged.

I can confirm that I have buttons. Both on my trousers and DVD controller? Does this help?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"I can confirm that I have buttons. Both on my trousers and DVD controller? Does this help?"

Yes. Certainly on the DVD controller otherwise you would be royally shafted. Trousers, there is an option for a zip or velcro (if you are a stripper or exhibitionist).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
frazer.jpg

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Kingstonian are EPL standard compared to Whitehawk. This is the sort of result that makes and breaks managerial careers.

Yes a pre season friendly is very important. I think Newcastle lost to some this season and they only just got promoted to the Premiership.

I think Gus will have to go........ but hang on....... we are still playing, he may still have a future?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here