Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not sure?

He was getting a bit of stick behind the goal about his weight. Although he is a big lad, he got down quickly to save a number of times. He soon shut people up!

Oh and he looked better than Poke!

Nah Alan Mansfield, ex-worthing. Don't think he was at Brighton? Are you thinking of Bryant who I think was a Brighton scholar ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yea, oops

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
I knew you would all be dying to know but we won our first friendly tonight 3-0 against supermarine, Austin, Ball (new striker from man city) and a trialist from paris st germain, now you can all sleep easy tonight :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I knew you would all be dying to know but we won our first friendly tonight 3-0 against supermarine, Austin, Ball (new striker from man city) and a trialist from paris st germain, now you can all sleep easy tonight :)

Rumoured on another thread that we are after another Swindon player who of your better players didnt play tonight.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Was more of a fitness test then anything else. Kishishev and Greer were the main ones who stood out for me. Dunk done pretty well when he was partnered with Elphick. I think Poke is a decent keeper but all keepers make mistakes and unfortunately his was on one of his first games. Murray done well , won nearly every header. We deffinately do need a quick striker and a left winger because Dicker was dying on the left winger against Whitehawk IMO.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Rumoured on another thread that we are after another Swindon player who of your better players didnt play tonight.

Ex-Swindon player. The Ex bit was pointed out several times. Mind you the rumour is from a bloke whose tips are about as likely as something else that's very unlikely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here