Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Fridge repair

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Over the phone

Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Which? has a template letter that I can use. I'll also make it clear that if I take legal action, I'll also seek to recover legal costs and compensation for time taken off work to attend court (and my standard day rate is more than the cost of the fridge)
All sounds good, good luck.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
If you decide to sue but feel unconfident, yours is a classic case where a friend of mine who runs a decent business helping consumers like you to word a LBC (Letter Before Claim) and then your actual claim properly, would certainly eat them up for dinner for you, and get you your money. I can vouch for him, have worked with him, and if you want the link send me a pm as I'm not posting to generally advertise (and he doesn't need me to, he is very busy on cases just like this).

BTW, your costs for attending court & your time are not part of the claim. They are separately requested nearer the time of a hearing, but what you want is a settlement out of court and I reckon you can force their hand. The Which? LBC template is good but I predict they will knock you back, so be ready for Round Two!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here