Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ha you sound like my wife at about 11.45 on a Friday night. Have a good weekend HT and I'll tell you all about the 'Hakudo' they have on tonight. I hope I have that right. It's some sort of homage to a video game....martial arts thing......whatever ?

Cheers fella. Same to you. I'm not aware of hakudo but a good friend is into martial arts...I'll ask him. Sounds like your weekend is going to be good!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There is middle ground Bozza.
On another note I have found my bottle of Baileys from Xmas which went awol after drinking half of it. Does anyone know how long it lasts before it makes you keel over with chronic stomach problems the following morning. Bearing in mind I'm very much a gambler in these sort of matters concerning out of date food and drink.

Get your best beer glass and mix it with lemonade 50/50 - they'll sort you out.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Off to South Hill Park in Bracknell ,one of the most depressing Bars ever .It's like a Airport Bar with no holiday at the end.Cracking Hogs back Tea but served in plastic.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They're the right way up on my ipad. Folk have commented on this before, maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can shed some light on the matter....unless he is now shitted?

If only. Currently running a taxi service around Sussex.

Photo orientation from iDevices can be wrong when viewed on other devices sometimes - http://iphonephotographyschool.com/iphone-photos-upside-down/

I reckon if you went into photos and then edited the photo, rotated it 4 times and then saved it again, it would probably be OK. Most of your photos are on their side when I view them.

The two on this thread are on on my iPhone. I suspect they won't be on my Macbook though.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm undecided. Do I have (another) night of soft drinks or do I get absolutely hammered?
Did you used to be Charles Kennedy (I know that isn't funny)?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Diet Coke in the office. Yay me.

26a5d8831d6acba1de2b4d8a2aa6bea3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here