Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat night drinking thread

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The other two I have for tonight is an Unbarred Mango pale and a cool Brugge Zot to start with.

I also have a Tropical soda from Unbarred and a cocoa psycho from Brewdog so don’t worry I’ve left myself light.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
F..uck me I don’t know whose worse nowadays.
You and your copious Proper Jobs or Pickles and his ice cold Punk.

Take a chance.
I wasn't Bjorn yesterday ? I like what I like and know that an Ice Cold Proper Job delivers the hoppy hit I crave... anyway, i'm on a cheap Chilean Cab Sab tonight for starters then going to rev up with a couple of Alhambra's .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wasn't Bjorn yesterday ? I like what I like and know that an Ice Cold Proper Job delivers the hoppy hit I crave... anyway, i'm on a cheap Chilean Cab Sab tonight for starters then going to rev up with a couple of Alhambra's .

I’m going on on Unbarred Tropical Soda.. Of course I do normally bulk at the five nicker a tin malarkey but the kids came up trumps this year for father# day veg. I normally do the 8 for £9.00 deals at Tesco or the Morrisons similar. There’s plenty of good beer on those deals as you know.......... it’s lovely to try other stuff tho.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Double take out from The Hornet in Chichester, first up Elusive 'Sphere of Destiny (Nelson Sauvin)' a 4.4% IPA for drinks in the park, and then Polly's 'Down to Love' a 5.9% IPA for quiz night failure

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Incredibly impressed with Haut Lieu Vouvray Huet Sec 2017 tonight -- calling [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION]. Now on to a basic Bourgogne from Tawse, which has amazing fruit, if a little short on length.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Incredibly impressed with Haut Lieu Vouvray Huet Sec 2017 tonight -- calling [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION]. Now on to a basic Bourgogne from Tawse, which has amazing fruit, if a little short on length.

Very nice! Love a Vouvray sec, me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here