NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
God bless free beer

Indeed. I’ve been off the juice for a few months and lost 4 stone. Decided to have a beer tonight, I have a few boxes indoors but will give the rest away to stop the temptation. Gave two away last week, company keep sending them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Indeed. I’ve been off the juice for a few months and lost 4 stone. Decided to have a beer tonight, I have a few boxes indoors but will give the rest away to stop the temptation. Gave two away last week, company keep sending them.

4st! Good on you man

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That sounds unlucky. You okay?

Meh. Mah. My economical situation is absolutely disastrous and without help from my mother I wouldnt be able to pay my next rent. Never been in a situation like that before. My usual source of income summertime comes from writing travelling guides, however the demand is obviously non-existent currently so I'm in deep shit.

Despite this, I actually feel quite harmonic and mentally well currently, so it's not all bad. Especially if I manage to find some old hashish butts to dissect and turn into fresh joints... its oddly satisfying.

Thanks for asking.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice, very crisp white on the go

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Meh. Mah. My economical situation is absolutely disastrous and without help from my mother I wouldnt be able to pay my next rent. Never been in a situation like that before. My usual source of income summertime comes from writing travelling guides, however the demand is obviously non-existent currently so I'm in deep shit.

Despite this, I actually feel quite harmonic and mentally well currently, so it's not all bad. Especially if I manage to find some old hashish butts to dissect and turn into fresh joints... its oddly satisfying.

Thanks for asking.

Hang in there mate. There’s a lot of people in the same situation as you.
Out of interest does the Swedish govt help you out financially during these tough times?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Timothy Taylor Landlord Pale Ale and Sainsbury’s own brand Bacon Crispies.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Thanks for asking.

PM me if you need to chat further. Anytime. Always help if I can.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Timothy Taylor Landlord Pale Ale and Sainsbury’s own brand Bacon Crispies.
I’m never sure whether you’re in the UK or Germany, however I assume you’re here

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Out of interest does the Swedish govt help you out financially during these tough times?

Not much more than usual really unless you are in one of the worst affected businesses (and freelance writers are not in that category, apparently). Cant get social benefits either as my home adress is in a different city than the one I'm actually living in. Cant change it either since I'm renting my apartment black...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not much more than usual really unless you are in one of the worst affected businesses (and freelance writers are not in that category, apparently). Cant get social benefits either as my home adress is in a different city than the one I'm actually living in. Cant change it either since I'm renting my apartment black...

Whereabouts are you? Before Covid I was in Sweden regularly, mostly Gothenburg, Stockholm and occasionally Eskilstuna.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Whereabouts are you? Before Covid I was in Sweden regularly, mostly Gothenburg, Stockholm and occasionally Eskilstuna.

Been living in Gothenburg for the last five years. It's a nice city, though I live in the roughest neighborhood (Biskopsgården). Haven't heard any shooting this week so it feels fairly safe to go out for a walk now. Previously I lived in Lund which is a calm student city.

What did you do in Sweden? Might have asked you about it before.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’ve got some of that on the way. Nice? Looks good.

Watching that Spike Lee film on, Netflix . Da 5 Bloods. His Vietnam War film. It’s intriguing though I’m struggling to get engaged so far..

Fierce do the best dark beer, I had the 'Cafe Racer' they do recently and it was lovely

Yeah, I have to report back it was absolutely ace. The chocolate is subtle but it's an absolute belter. Best of all consuming it slowly meant I ended the evening 25 USD up, which effectively paid for it. Probably means I'm back off to the serving hatch at lunchtime to see if they have more though :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here