Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fri 28th - Twenty20 - The Top Two Go Head To Head - Fierce Rivals - Sussex v Surrey

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't Sussex and Northamptonshire qualify though as they have 5 and 4 points as opposed to Durham having 3 ?

Silly me not all games played yet

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
My first time at the county ground for many years........enjoyed the whole experience............but my God........do Sussex have ANY batsmen....?
I often read that Sussex are accused of being a one-man team (Mushy), but after tonight, the only players who looked any good at all were Rana and Mushy.

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Just got back :(

Another poor performance at Hove. Better be good on Tuesday.

My first ever cricket match (apart from watching small son play)...not good...highlight was one of the floodlights catching fire, and fire engines arriving!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Thank god for the floodlight entertainment. Absolute SHAMBLES tonight - with the exception of being able to drink, it struggled to entertain as many of our home games this year! Boring Surrey, woeful Sussex, no atmosphere....a big letdown.

Let's hope Tuesday is better, and then we actually remember how to swing a bat (and not get stumped!)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Thank god for the floodlight entertainment. Absolute SHAMBLES tonight - with the exception of being able to drink, it struggled to entertain as many of our home games this year! Boring Surrey, woeful Sussex, no atmosphere....a big letdown.
a fair summary....

luckily I was already drunk enough when I got there to not really notice how GASH the onfield "action" was, as the shambolic performance was once again matched off the field with people having to queue for 40 minutes to get their plastic bottles of Carlsberg :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here