Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fri 28th - Twenty20 - The Top Two Go Head To Head - Fierce Rivals - Sussex v Surrey

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thats the problem with the ticket policey this year, totally rubbish!

If i had booked in advance id be slightly pissed off with the chance of rain meaning i wouldn't beable to get a refund, with it being a tenner more paying on the day i don't think it's worth taking the risk of saving the extra money.

But can understand putting a couple of quid on the gate sales, but a 66% rise is shocking! Total farse!

so are you saying if its rained off there will be no refunds ???surely they cant get away with that

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Non-Members will be able to attend any other day's cricket at Hove excluding Twenty20 matches (retain your ticket for entrance).

Members can either claim a full refund by sending in their ticket to the Club OR use the value of their ticket towards a meal in the members area (please retain your ticket for this). If you require the refund, please send your ticket(s) in an envelope marked Twenty20, being sure to include your Membership Number and a stamp addressed envelope. These details are also in the ticket policy leaflets.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What's the weather like in Hove (BN3) at the moment?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Raining pretty hard at present. Outfield will be drenched
oh dear... BBC don't give any chance of rain after about 5pm though so hopefully a mopping up operation will be effective... (is it still raining?!)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
SCCC Website say... "The main bulk of rain is now past us, although there are one or two bands of heavy showers that should clear us by 4 'o'clock. Following that it is relatively clear for the evening."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here