Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FREE SKY SPORTS ON 17th AUGUST

swd40

Mar 22, 2006
"all BT Sport channels are now available to Virgin TV XL subscribers at no extra cost"

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
mines about £90, but no movies, just HD, multi room, Broadband and Phone............does seem a lot of money now.....gonna be on the phone to sky later

Wow - I'm with Virgin and get 60mb broadband, their top TV package minus movies and sport and unlimited free phone calls and it costs me £47. It also includes one TIVO box ( which is the Mutts nuts ) and one Virgin+ box. All this and I don't have to have the argument about charges if anything goes wrong ( which was a constant battle I used to have with Sky ).

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Wow - I'm with Virgin and get 60mb broadband, their top TV package minus movies and sport and unlimited free phone calls and it costs me £47. It also includes one TIVO box ( which is the Mutts nuts ) and one Virgin+ box. All this and I don't have to have the argument about charges if anything goes wrong ( which was a constant battle I used to have with Sky ).

I was feeling very smug about a package like this but they will suddenly put this up without warning you.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
mines about £90, but no movies, just HD, multi room, Broadband and Phone............does seem a lot of money now.....gonna be on the phone to sky later

I've got the same but pay around £55, but it's better just to call Virgin and say you are going to leave.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can confirm that it's not on Pick TV on FreeSat. Booooooo :down:

Lucky the TV has Freeview, then. Just can't record so will have to sit in front of it for the rest of the day!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

HrahSteddy

Banned
Aug 28, 2013
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone signal jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone signal jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone signal jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone signal jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

Spam?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

But what do you think Gus will say on talksport this morning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here