Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FREE SKY SPORTS ON 17th AUGUST

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Are your pikey friends driving around in their caravans with a satellite dish on the top of it then?

This person, who cannot even spell his own username, does not speak for the rest of us.
Thanks for sharing Eagles.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Shame it isnt the 18th too, would have been marvellous for all our fans to watch Palace get smashed in their first game.

Since i already have Sky Sports, I'll probably just use the Wi-fi on the train back from Birmingham to watch the football on.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
To be fair, I couldn't work out if you were genuinely being helpful or being just a teeny weeny bit mischievous with the Man U on TV bit.

No you sussed me out, I had a word with Rupert Murdoch to do it on a day that Man U were playing so that I could come on to NSC and wind up a few Brighton supporters :ffsparr:

No you sussed me out, I had a word with Rupert Murdoch to do it on a day that Man U were playing so that I could come on to NSC and wind up a few Brighton supporters :ffsparr:

I don't believe for one minute you had any bearing on the timing of the Free Sky event, but the fact you're on here almost constantly did make me wonder if you'd noticed it was Man U and couldn't resist a subtle "Plastic" jibe.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think all Sky subscribers, like myself should get a refund. I don't see why those who don't pay for it should be able to watch it for nothing. While we still pay for the service.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I don't believe for one minute you had any bearing on the timing of the Free Sky event, but the fact you're on here almost constantly did make me wonder if you'd noticed it was Man U and couldn't resist a subtle "Plastic" jibe.

I am hardly on here constantly but I do browse a few times a day, some more than others. Depends how much work I have to do on the laptop. If I wanted to call people plastic I would just come out and say it. Personally I wouldnt mind 20k plastics at Palace as it would help the bank balance no end.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I think all Sky subscribers, like myself should get a refund. I don't see why those who don't pay for it should be able to watch it for nothing. While we still pay for the service.

WHY? are you really that upset that some people get to watch it free for ONE day, thats very mean spirited. Nice avatar though, it always cheers me up when I see it

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
WHY? are you really that upset that some people get to watch it free for ONE day, thats very mean spirited. Nice avatar though, it always cheers me up when I see it

Too right I am, I don't see why the great unwashed should watch something for nothing, that I pay £75 a month for(or something like that, not really sure how much it is),,,,and yes I am mean spirited lol....I was going to say, you get nothing for nothing in this life,,,,,,but alas, if only that was true!!!!! There are plenty that get loads, for feck all these days.....gertcha!!!!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Too right I am, I don't see why the great unwashed should watch something for nothing, that I pay £75 a month for(or something like that, not really sure how much it is),,,,and yes I am mean spirited lol....I was going to say, you get nothing for nothing in this life,,,,,,but alas, if only that was true!!!!! There are plenty that get loads, for feck all these days.....gertcha!!!!

:lol: I know why you have Boycie as you're avatar now, you sound a lot like him.

On a serious note, have you tried ringing Sky customer retentions and say you are thinking of leaving them, they should get the price down for you.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

£75 a month !!!!! You're bring ripped off.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
1, I only posted it as it may benefit those who are interested.
2, Neither of the properties that I own have wheels.
3, go and **** yourself you moron

Would you be offended if I suggested that someone had looted the wheels off your properties?

Thanks for sharing.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here