Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Free beer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Greene King are doing free beer on Frdays and Saturdays from 8pm (well, BOGOF).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Do Bison have anything left now? The shop in East Street closed ages ago. I believe the Church Road bar has closed, now this North Laine bar.

Shame, as they were nice people with beers.
Church Road is still open I think!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I wanted to know what a hipster was so I googled it - came back with pictures of women's pants ... now i am very confused

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
When I came out of the Prince Regent at 9.20pm there was a sign up on the door of the Bison bar saying "Bar Is Dry".
Although a lover of ale and craft beers, I never went into this one. Perhaps they were out- competed.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I liked Bison North Laine. The basement bar was a nice little hideaway, the top floor was quirky with all the houseplants and the beer selection could be interesting. On top of that they had some interesting guest food offerings and a top quality sound system, oftne playing good music.

However I have to confess to having spent little time in there recently. Train strikes and football fixtures have not been helpful. I think a bigger factor may be that when people are watching their spending and craft beer with its variable quality just feels an easy expense to cut down on for many people.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Never went in there. So may drinking options in Brighton and so many pressures on my time and finances. Still, I mourn for the loss of any drinking establishment and hope that Brighton doesn't lose more in the coming months.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The dark grey Farrow & Ball.
No no no no no - it's not "dark grey", it's Hopper Head, or perhaps Liquorice...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here