Free Beer if your on Sky and have Sky Sports

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Unfortunately this offer is now closed. :down:

If you've not done this yet, it might still be worth a punt. I didn't do it til this afternoon and the website said the offer was only valid until midnight yesterday. However I got my 3 acceptance emails and an email from sky saying the beer would be here by 28th.

Of course, it might just not show up.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Don't forget that it also gives you a £10 free bet on skybet, can't remember the code you have to enter but it will tell you somewhere!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If you are thinking about subscribing to Sky Sports which I wasn't, their guy who called round my door in January enticed me to do so, something which I had previously considered was financially not right for me, as I had considered it too expensive to justify.

I was only particularly interested in Football and 'Oh yeah then you want Sky Sports 1' Well, in fact, it is not that easy to see what is coming up on Sky Sports, but I relied upon my adviser and signed up. However, if you want especially to see footie, you need to have Sky Sports 1 & 2 as that is the way it is. You will be able to view lots of basketball, cricket, Shovehalfpenny and anything else you can imagine but if you only want to see football it will cost you a tenner a month for each of the Sports channels plus the ongoing cost of Sky of around £20.50 per month so £41.50 per month for both Sports channels to see mainly Scottish Premier League, Spanish or, if you are especially lucky, Bohemians playing somewhere in Ireland ! Don't expect to see that many Premier League matches.

Needless to say, I cancelled the Sky Sports 1 (as I couldn't afford both) but will keep the Dish and Sky box after 12 months.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Mine turned up today too :thumbsup:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Mine turned up today, and i signed up a day late, how many pints is 5 litres then??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports