Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Beer if your on Sky and have Sky Sports

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's 11 :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Can I suggest that Tomnorthi get THE poster of the year award for sharing this wonderful subject with us all :clap::clap::clap:

Mine arrived yesterday and provided I can work out how to use it, will be merrily cheering on Barca to yet another Champions League trophy :thumbsup:

No it's not, 5 litres is 5000ml and a pint is 568ml. Ergo 5 litres is just under 9 pints.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Mine was delivered yesterday but there was nobody in, so they took it back to the depot in f***ing Ealing! So I called them and they are re-delivering today, but they said to put the card that they left yesterday outside, telling them where to leave the package. So I now basically have a note stuck to my front door saying that there is a 5 litre keg of beer in the front garden. Chances of it being there when I get home?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Mine was delivered yesterday but there was nobody in, so they took it back to the depot in f***ing Ealing! So I called them and they are re-delivering today, but they said to put the card that they left yesterday outside, telling them where to leave the package. So I now basically have a note stuck to my front door saying that there is a 5 litre keg of beer in the front garden. Chances of it being there when I get home?

where do you live? I'll go check it for you mate

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here