Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fred Hantz

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
The more I read about this guy the more I think he could be a success with us. He has a history of getting teams promoted on a budget while playing decent football. If we end up with him as our next manager I'll be delighted.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Has anyone yet pointed out how much he looks like Ray Stubbs?

img-frederic-hantz-invite-surprise-de-la-presidentielle-1336409516_620_400_crop_articles-156595.jpgarticle-0-0607533A000005DC-949_306x423.jpg

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Posh spice is a slapper
She has smelly pants
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Freddy Hantz

Oh freddy freddy, freddy freddy freddy, freddy hantz

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The main problem with this guy is that when he used to do the washing up, he used to cry like a girl. A bit like that bloke who wrote The Office.

Because we all know that Hantz who does dishes is as soft as Gervais.

#GETSCOAT #ONEFORTHETEENAGERS

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Put Fred Hantz up for Brighton! I love this city!

This is what comes of being made to see Little and Large once when I was a kid.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pronounced "ontz" - silent 'h' and the 'a' pronounced 'o' with the 'z' pronounced as such, not as an 's'.

Screws a lot of rhymes :shrug:

Good manager with a backteam ready to move with him. All down to who inspires TB and who will best fit with Barber and Burke.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Pronounced "ontz" - silent 'h' and the 'a' pronounced 'o' with the 'z' pronounced as such, not as an 's'.

Screws a lot of rhymes :shrug:

Good manager with a backteam ready to move with him. All down to who inspires TB and who will best fit with Barber and Burke.

His number two at Bastia was Réginald Ray - another top drawer name.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
im sure tb will make the right decision for the club, whoever it turns out to be. Having gone through each candidate`s cv with a fine tooth comb, spoken at length to them about their footballing philosophy, visions for the future, policy on youth, etc, etc, tb will be in a much better position to decide who fits his criteria much more than us lot who, quite frankly, know sweet funk all about any of them other than what we can find trawling the internet. Its tony`s club and investment after all, have faith that he will make the right decision.

bring back the thumbs up!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here