Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fred Hantz

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
From an Sports TV presenter working in France:

@1DarrenTulett: So, yes, @OfficialBHAFC are interested in Fred Hantz. Yes, they have talked. And yes, they could do a lot worse. Top, innovative coach.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
From an Sports TV presenter working in France:

@1DarrenTulett: So, yes, @OfficialBHAFC are interested in Fred Hantz. Yes, they have talked. And yes, they could do a lot worse. Top, innovative coach.

this is the same guy who told the Arsegas that Remi Garde was a no go (after I had placed a bet on him :ffsparr:)

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Again a left field choice who record appears good. Maybe some decent contacts as regards players. Just looked and not including those offered but not yet signed we have 13 players only on the books. If Bloom thinks he is the one then lets get it done and get done to planning next season.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Is there a Fred Salop? Logic demands it!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Hantz up, baby, hantz up,
Gimme two years, gimme gimme,
two years, gimme gimme

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
According to the Argus today, Hantz impressed Albion "bosses" at an initial interview, and has already had a second interview. He is understood to have been flattered by the club's knowledge of his achievements in France, and "hugely impressed by the depth of their scouting across Europe for a new boss."

Having initially climbed aboard the Gus Bus, and then switched to the Os-car, is Tony about to hail the Hantz-om cab?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
According to the Argus today, Hantz impressed Albion "bosses" at an initial interview, and has already had a second interview. He is understood to have been flattered by the club's knowledge of his achievements in France, and "hugely impressed by the depth of their scouting across Europe for a new boss."

That is rather interesting. Reading between the lines we have gone and approached him, why else would they talk about a European scouting network for a gaffer.

Is this another product of the infamous star lizard database?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
For me I think he is the best candidate so far. Until the next left field name appears!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I think this is the fella who is going to take the job. Never heard of him before this but seems quite good on paper. Whilst seemingly being impressed of our pursuit of him. I have a good feeling about this fella.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I think this is the fella who is going to take the job. Never heard of him before this but seems quite good on paper. Whilst seemingly being impressed of our pursuit of him. I have a good feeling about this fella.

Kinda with you there. At least it's not some of the carcass' of footballing dinosaurs that have been linked to the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here