Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frankie from the Saturday's.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Attractive Girl? Yes.
Are there thousands of other equally attractive girls out there? Yes.
Is she deserving of these sort of cringey threads? No.

Just another day in NSC land.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
No, it was more of a reference to finding someone hot who you first knew of when they were 11.

My best friend and I have been good friends since we were 10, she's smoking. So it's wrong for me to be attracted to her because I've known her since then.

GR's logic: Men, make sure you DO NOT SEE A PICTURE OF THEM IN THEIR CHILDHOOD. If you do, you're definitely a paedophile.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
She's so lovely, When Mr Bridge leaves then good luck to him and Frankie. He deserves it after that cock up the road.

[yt]1OTl_n3UBmE[/yt]

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
My best friend and I have been good friends since we were 10, she's smoking. So it's wrong for me to be attracted to her because I've known her since then.

GR's logic: Men, make sure you DO NOT SEE A PICTURE OF THEM IN THEIR CHILDHOOD. If you do, you're definitely a paedophile.

Talk about spectacularly misreading a post. I didn't accuse or imply anyone of being a paedophile. That was the meaning you created, so don't play the paedogeddon card on me.

My comment was merely around the main associations that people have of celebrities. So, for example, no matter how her career unfolds, some people will always associate Emma Watson with how she came to prominence for them, i.e. her role in Harry Potter, so a story of a re-casting of her as a raunchy character in '50 Shades of Grey' will challenge their pre-conceptions of her, or to put it more vividly, make them 'squirm, shiver and squirm some more' to use a Now Magazine's journalist's words.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/537722/emma-watson-for-50-shades-of-grey-are-you-mad

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Talk about spectacularly misreading a post. I didn't accuse or imply anyone of being a paedophile. That was the meaning you created, so don't play the paedogeddon card on me.

My comment was merely around the main associations that people have of celebrities. So, for example, no matter how her career unfolds, some people will always associate Emma Watson with how she came to prominence for them, i.e. her role in Harry Potter[/url]

[yt]7XK6FYKDzXc[/yt]

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

My comment was merely around the main associations that people have of celebrities. So, for example, no matter how her career unfolds, some people will always associate Emma Watson with how she came to prominence for them, i.e. her role in Harry Potter, so a story of a re-casting of her as a raunchy character in '50 Shades of Grey' will challenge their pre-conceptions of her, or to put it more vividly, make them 'squirm, shiver and squirm some more' to use a Now Magazine's journalist's words.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/537722/emma-watson-for-50-shades-of-grey-are-you-mad

I might have to see that film at some point... :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here