Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frankie from the Saturday's.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I've not one for celeb spotting, getting photos and generally hassling famous people. It makes me cringe. But if i'd have seen Fankie in the crowed today i think i might have risked the sex offenders register and had a touch. Is this wrong?

It is whilst he is on loan. Look after her, treat her with respect - once he has signed permanently though...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So now all of you know what it feels like to be in John Terry's shoes!

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm sorry... Frankie from the Saturdays was in the Albion end and even went into the concourse and no one took a picture? No one? No one wanted to put their arm round her for a photo?

ARE YOU ALL f***ing GAY OR WHAT!!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm sorry... Frankie from the Saturdays was in the Albion end and even went into the concourse and no one took a picture? No one? No one wanted to put their arm round her for a photo?

i'd have been arrested if i'd been there,and i would have no memory left on my phone either

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

I'm regretting my decision of not getting a picture now. :(

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Well, this!

But then, would I have done anything different? No. :down: I would have been delighted to say ANYTHING to her... Jealous of you [MENTION=11804]Deanbha[/MENTION]!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wow it's threads like this and you realise why celebs get an inflated opinion of themselves, she's just a normal woman going to the football. The same people salivating on here would be the same geeks to scream OH MY GOD SHE'S DISGUSTING at the site of a average looking woman. Get a grip nerds.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Wow it's threads like this and you realise why celebs get an inflated opinion of themselves, she's just a normal woman going to the football. The same people salivating on here would be the same geeks to scream OH MY GOD SHE'S DISGUSTING at the site of a average looking woman. Get a grip nerds.

Hence why I didn't get a picture!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
One of my friends on Facebook had his photo taken with her in the concourse. He posted the picture but I can't exactly put it on here as its his picture.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ha ha. Getting photo's is a bit cringe, just couldn't bring myself to ask.

No, that's where you're wrong! A real man does ask for a picture. Like how I got a picture with Gully dressed as Santa. Takes a real pri..., sorry, man, to ask for that picture.

I grant you, Gully dressed as Santa is a bit easier to approach than Frankie ( :love: ) from the Saturdays. I'm a bit older than you guessing by your previous posts, not by much I don't think, and I've loved Frankie for years...

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008

Says the guy with nearly 12,000 posts....

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
No, that's where you're wrong! A real man does ask for a picture. Like how I got a picture with Gully dressed as Santa. Takes a real pri..., sorry, man, to ask for that picture.

I grant you, Gully dressed as Santa is a bit easier to approach than Frankie ( :love: ) from the Saturdays. I'm a bit older than you guessing by your previous posts, not by much I don't think, and I've loved Frankie for years...

27 years young.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here