Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Anyone notice how Enciso has packed on the muscle of late?

I remember how Trossard was transformed from a lightweight, into a PL-ready player, presumably through sessions in the gym.
I think the same thing has been happening with Enciso. He seems harder to knock off the ball these days.

The extra power would have also come in handy when he unleashed that shot today.
Have you seen the size of our physios?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
BOURNEMOUTH 3-2!!!!!!!!!

Really? He is strange. What's his user name?
Brilliant, they don’t think he’s Swedish now, it’s like Groundhog Day 😂😂
IMG_0278.jpeg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brighton’s on fire, VAR is terrified
I haven't read all of this thread, so apologies if it's already been mentioned. I think this would be a brilliant song for Wembley. V A R is terrified. Works for me

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Watch to the end

That put subtitles on it.... his English has come on so well that it doesn't need subtitles.
Amazing guy, amazing team & they've all got big balls :lolol:
I'm going to have to look at my thesaurus to find something different to say apart from amazing, but that's the only word that keeps springing to mind!!

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
I’d have actually been disappointed if we hadn’t have won before the game and then during the game it would’ve been a tragedy had we not won as we were all over them. This is how well we’ve been playing that despite Chelsea being a far bigger club than us, we currently have a superier team than them and quite honestly if we don’t make Europe this season we’ve underachieved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here