Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You were as loud on the TV!! I even manged to work out some of the words to the lesser heard chants! 'You're getting sacked in the morning' came over so loud that the commentators mentioned it! :lolol:
Can we play you every week was clear over the radio

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
On train back now - what a day.

Please tell me we were as loud on the telly as we were in the stands.
Extremely loud even before KO could hear the Albion when the cameras were in the tunnel.

Only heard “Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea” twice

Cucurella warming up was obvious, put it that way as was £80 mill in the bank

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
BBC comments

1681583050117.png

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
It was well saved by Kepa and I don't think it was a malicious challenge by the defender...more of a haven't got a didgery where the ball was
Looked a clear foul to me - didn’t matter if it was malicious. I am, biased mind you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
@dazzer6666 so, what did you think of it all, the trip, game, our performance, who starred, our fans, the home fans and their reaction at final whistle?

I always like your take on away games 🙂
Easy trip with zero train/tube issues (didn’t even have to wait long for a tube at Fulham Broadway after, maybe there were a few early leavers 😂), unbelievable performance apart from looking a bit leggy last 10 perhaps but hardy surprising given the rest of the game. Should have been out of sight after half an hour really. Home fans were shockingly bad and mute throughout really - however I thought we were as good we’ve been all season. Caicedo was absolutely immense again - at the heart and start of everything good that happened and won so many tackles. Dunk fantastic too.

Only negative is the injuries we’ve picked up…..hopefully not too serious. Ferguson and Webster at least were on the pitch celebrating at the end.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Albion fans brilliant today - same as last week and the week before. And the week before…

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What an amazing display and result.

Big call by RDZ putting Gross in defence and bringing on the Cisco Kid.

What wonderful news for everyone who supports BHAFC, the Cisco Kid has arrived a stunning performance topped up with a sublime goal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You were as loud on the TV!! I even manged to work out some of the words to the lesser heard chants! 'You're getting sacked in the morning' came over so loud that the commentators mentioned it! :lolol:
Jeff Stelling mentioned it on Soccer Saturday.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Anyone notice how Enciso has packed on the muscle of late?

I remember how Trossard was transformed from a lightweight, into a PL-ready player, presumably through sessions in the gym.
I think the same thing has been happening with Enciso. He seems harder to knock off the ball these days.

The extra power would have also come in handy when he unleashed that shot today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here