Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just thinking what the table would be like if we’d had the correct result last week.
:mad:
1681574642818.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
UNBELIEVABLE 💙

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
What an absolutely fantastic result. There's no doubt everyone involved with Chelsea's would've fancied some kind of result today but we've utterly embarrassed them by all measures but goals, capped off by a wonder goal buy one of our wonder kids. Sensational stuff.

And relax

Well done lads! Thank you for restoring my mojo. First double over Chelsea.

awesome result…. fully deserved after last week
All of these and more. Absolutely brilliant especially after last week. Should have scored much more but we won and 3 points in the bag. :albion2:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just listening to BBC Radio Sussex and I don't think I have ever heard Warren so happy ! I know he's had some awful problems over the years and its SO lovely to hear him so happy and positive.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I swear when you were still 1-0 down I wanted to write "you're winning this" because I really had that feeling (unlike with Tottenham when I didn't), but being the Italian I am I was too afraid of jinxing it. Good performance and, more importantly, good spirit throughout.

If I have to give a criticism is that while you seem to always know what to do when attacking the opposition's area, you seem to have less of a clear plan when defending your own area, where you often left yourselves wide open and had to rely on the brilliance of your defenders in 1v1 (they were really fantastic in this match) rather than on a reliable collective system. If you figure out a solid system for when you have to defend your own area, you're going to be really tremendous.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
What a result that is.

We were the better team.
Our fans were louder.
The ref was, dare I say it, fine.
And an absolute belter of a winning goal.
I caught Johnny Cantor quoting someone he had been talking to. It might have been a commentator or a Chelsea fan. He said Enciso's goal was the best goal had seen in his entire life. He also said it could have been 7-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here