Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This season has been so unpredictable, super exciting, and still no one predicted last weekends professional shithouserey by PGMOL Wanting in on the action.

I have no idea what will happen today, but we must not forget Chelsea are an absolute scumbag club, hopefully everyone who can go makes the atmosphere as vile as it was at the Amex in October. Thats the 12th man and may just offset the reg/var shitshhow and give us half a chance of winning.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Re that last sentence, is this referring to quality of manager?

Is RDZ not serving a touchline ban for his red last week?
No will not be getting a ban but both clubs have been charged

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I just can't believe we'll be allowed to win today. Last week clearly demonstrated that the old order cannot be changed, and teams like Brighton cannot be permitted to crash the party.

Still, at least this one isn't a six-pointer - in many respects Chelsea do not matter these days.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Considering where Chelsea are in the league, I don’t think they have been on the receiving end of many game winning VAR decisions.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

If a manager gets a red they don’t get a ban for the next week, they’ll only miss matches due to cumulative yellows (is my understanding).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No reds or injuries, please.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If a manager gets a red they don’t get a ban for the next week, they’ll only miss matches due to cumulative yellows (is my understanding).
Didn’t know this - thanks. Assumed he’d be in the stands.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
FA announced no action will be taken against RDZ or the match fixer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Oh they already knew in the dug, for us, was Gully.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
For me, since Potter's sacking, this fixture has lost some of its appeal and has returned to near normal levels of excitement. It's like a game against, say, West Ham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here