Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought another year at Chelski would be better, he is still a good player and with more game time can still bang in a few.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A comma goes a long long way!!! read back what you have put.....it reads that Lampard will not sign another years contract ........ now put a comma after the first two words, "No way" and it reads how you meant it.......

No way, Lampard WILL sign another one year contract (not contact!) at Chelsea!!

This link may help you.......
  1. [h=3]Comma (,) - Oxford Dictionaries
    [/h]www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/comma

A comma marks a slight break between different parts of a sentence. Used properly,commas make the meaning of sentences clear by grouping and separating ...

You are clearly very young and I'm hoping you learn fromthis speelling leessen, if youve needed mor help wiv the englush lingo jist ask me fellah!

Sorry, but I am bored and I also think this thread is a load of rubbish!

Oh, and I a now drinking :)

I think that either an exclamation mark or a semi-colon would be the most appropriate punctuation. However, a comma is better than nothing.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'd welcome a chance to see Frank Lampard point at the clouds when he scores. He must love meteorology.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
There is a major development in the communications world these days have you not heard of the internet/email and mobile phone. It's where people can contact you when your not even in the country it really is amazing.
This is true but have you seen the prices of ringing abroad on your mobile phone? Unless Bloom already has his mobile number, I doubt he will risk calling on his mobile as the interview may take a few hours! :D

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
This is true but have you seen the prices of ringing abroad on your mobile phone? Unless Bloom already has his mobile number, I doubt he will risk calling on his mobile as the interview may take a few hours! :D

Sorry fans but I couldnt get Fat Lamppost to be player manager as I only had a £10 top up and I needed some free to call babestation.

Love TB

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
He's going to New York to play in the MLS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here