Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
You've taken time out to share this with us, and no one has believed you. I mean, not one person. It's a sign of the sad world we live in where people don't trust their fellow humans any more, and I feel for you.

b88e08ca3eb82b901232dac13ae33aeeb2d83ab6bb9aff251472bd051350d7b6.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Funny that, I told a Chelsea supporting mate he would be on his way to us when said friend told me Lampard was now a free agent. Does that mean I started the rumour?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
this is a silly rumour,how would he agree terms, isn't he in portugal with the rest of the england team?

There is a major development in the communications world these days have you not heard of the internet/email and mobile phone. It's where people can contact you when your not even in the country it really is amazing.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I hate all this bullshit speculation but just heard from a mate who is well connected at the club and reckons Lampard as player manager is a done deal. He is usually reliable but I cannot guarantee it this time. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this ?.

Current England player Lampard? No I've not heard this funnily enough.

I can only imagine you were on your way home drunk from a pub and was bored enough to post this.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Not to give any credence to this particular rumour but players at the end of their careers cannot expect to carry on earning millions per year, they may well feel financially secure for life and some may well want to stay in the game at something more than a football pundit.

It was common, in the past, that top players would move into management at a lower level and learn the trade. A well supported club, like Albion with a new stadium and training facilities and within reach of the Prem, should prove an attractive 1st job for such a player.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
and his parents do live in ferring.....

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
No way Lampard will sign another one year contact at Chelsea!!

A comma goes a long long way!!! read back what you have put.....it reads that Lampard will not sign another years contract ........ now put a comma after the first two words, "No way" and it reads how you meant it.......

No way, Lampard WILL sign another one year contract (not contact!) at Chelsea!!

This link may help you.......
  1. [h=3]Comma (,) - Oxford Dictionaries
    [/h]www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/comma

A comma marks a slight break between different parts of a sentence. Used properly,commas make the meaning of sentences clear by grouping and separating ...

You are clearly very young and I'm hoping you learn fromthis speelling leessen, if youve needed mor help wiv the englush lingo jist ask me fellah!

Sorry, but I am bored and I also think this thread is a load of rubbish!

Oh, and I a now drinking :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here