Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franck Haise - Lens manager

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Although papers acting like they know the shortlist are still misunderstanding this club. That will never be public knowledge. The Athletic reported a four man list over the weekend - Knutsen, Cooper, Martin, Jones. Lols.
Why the Twitter faithful drool over Naylor’s every word is beyond me.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Having now read up a little about him he’s only ever played and managed in France and I can’t find any interview with him speaking English. I’m sure he does speak English but I don’t think this has any legs at all.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Although papers acting like they know the shortlist are still misunderstanding this club. That will never be public knowledge. The Athletic reported a four man list over the weekend - Knutsen, Cooper, Martin, Jones. Lols.

No it didn't. It reported on four managers that could possibly be on the list but there was no suggestion that it was a Brighton's actual shortlist.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
No it didn't. It reported on four managers that could possibly be on the list but there was no suggestion that it was a Brighton's actual shortlist.

Fair enough. It was definitely rehashed by other outlets as a shortlist. Did seem a bit unlikely.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
"Haise guided Lens to promotion in 2020 as a caretaker before being handed the role permanently. They are two points off Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1 having gone seven matches unbeaten so far this season."

Another name we are being linked too...

Are we going to contact lens? :blush:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Working in Luxembourg I know a few people who know the league inside out.

This guy is an upgrade on potter. Doesn’t speak English though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Most French people have a pretty good grasp of English.
He’s on a fairly short term contract I believe and I imagine on a much lesser salary than we could offer him.
Whether he’d want to come is another matter. That is, of course, if we are keen to speak to him.
I’d imagine someone like this would be on our radar.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I'd be delighted with this appointment, someone's obviously put £50 on with the bookies.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Seems a good target but the biggest case of us doing to a club, what Chelsea did to us. Not that fussed about that part but yeh!

Just want someone appointed at this stage so we can get on with it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Had never heard of him until this thread, but reading about him he seems a very good fit. Has consistently over achieved over multiple seasons, plays a similar system (3 at the back, high amount of possession), and a track record of developing young players and selling for a profit. And all at a decent standard - whilst Ligue 1 is not a brilliant standard, it’s a lot better than the Norwegian or Scottish leagues. So - as is the modern way - I’ve become an expert after reading some things on the internet and I’m team Haise

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
2/1 favourite on odds checker now.

Odds on with Bet Victor!

1E4A4E8B-F8C5-49AA-B8BC-EDEB17F04995.jpeg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
5/6 on Skybet. This could have legs

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk