FOXES in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Perhaps residents shouldn't leave stacks of bin bags festering around their houses. "I'm just going to place all my grotty scummy crap into a thin sack and leave all my shit out for the neighbours to smell and step around. Oooh, look at that revolting fox making some use of my leftover gop, sickening creatures".

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As i said earlier, those that think it inhumane are usually those without the correct facts. I simply wish to furnish them with the correct facts and give them the opportunity to change their minds should they so wish to. If they don't, I loose no sleep over it.

What facts? you mentioned some experts say the fox isn't running becuase it's scared of being caught (which is bullshit) and that the death is instantaneous (ditto)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm sure that The East Kent Foxhounds hunt within the law as do all hunts as far as i am aware.

As i said earlier, those that think it inhumane are usually those without the correct facts. I simply wish to furnish them with the correct facts and give them the opportunity to change their minds should they so wish to. If they don't, I loose no sleep over it.

If they were facts I could agree, They are fantasies made up by hunters to justify their cruelty. The UK recognised this years ago and banned it. Sorry old bean, you lost.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If they were facts I could agree, They are fantasies made up by hunters to justify their cruelty. The UK recognised this years ago and banned it. Sorry old bean, you lost.

Interesting, I see it differently. Although i don't go round shouting that you're all wrong, i merely offer a counter argument that gives some people the opportunity to change their minds.

I hunted twice a week all through the season. Autumn hunting will be starting soon leading into the season proper in October where i shall again be out every week. This suggests to me that that I didn't 'loose'. Sorry old bean.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What are these facts then Junior? Because all of them have been shot down. Are you able to give me one, just one irrefutable fact in favour of fox hunting, just one?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
And you see more foxes tearing up bin bags than seagulls?
I call FOUL. I've never seen a fox tear open a bin bag

Ah, i have. In Lucerne Road. Although i couldn't tell you i've seen it more times than seagulls as that would be a plain lie. Then again if i was nocturnal (i assume you are not either) i may be able to offer a different answer.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Interesting, I see it differently. Although i don't go round shouting that you're all wrong, i merely offer a counter argument that gives some people the opportunity to change their minds.

I hunted twice a week all through the season. Autumn hunting will be starting soon leading into the season proper in October where i shall again be out every week. This suggests to me that that I didn't 'loose'. Sorry old bean.

It suggests to me you don't know when you're beaten. It behouths one to recognise the difference between persistence and denial.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I disagree. They haven't been shot down, just a different view point offered. I have no problem with that.

I'll take that as a no then. Air pie and Windy pudding chap.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

so do you actually hunt foxes then?
I would be very careful before you answer this question

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
What facts? you mentioned some experts say the fox isn't running becuase it's scared of being caught (which is bullshit) and that the death is instantaneous (ditto)

"Hunting is the natural and most humane way of controlling the population of all four quarry species". That is the view published by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons in 2004 and supported by over 560 members of that establishment. There was also a report published entitled "A Veterinary Opinion on Hunting with Hounds", although i wouldn't know where you could find a copy of this.

Hopefully that finally ends that 'humane' argument once and for all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports