Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FOXES in brighton

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
A classic example of why the ban on fox hunting should be overturned. Autumn hunting will beggin soon, can i urge everybody to support their local hunt. Foxes are vermin and do untold damage to the rural community and it seems from this post and my own experience, they are getting more and more common in towns.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
At work a fox somehow got into the mail room, it then went up through the roof (smashing a hole in it) went through the roof to a store room next door, punched another hole and dropped down into the store room. The only thing in the store room is network kit, some of which weighs over 80kg. I went in one morning and found all the kit smashed all over the place and the room stinking of piss and shit. He must have freaked at not being able to get out and threw everything around, we didn't find him so he got out somehow..

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
A classic example of why the ban on fox hunting should be overturned. Autumn hunting will beggin soon, can i urge everybody to support their local hunt. Foxes are vermin and do untold damage to the rural community and it seems from this post and my own experience, they are getting more and more common in towns.

Anybody joining in these hunts should be subjected to the same sort of torture they put the foxes through.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Why would the hunting ban affect city-based foxes? If anything wouldn't it result in the countryside being a better place for them to live and them staying there?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

You can urge all you like. Not a chance I'll ever support a hunt.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Anybody joining in these hunts should be subjected to the same sort of torture they put the foxes through.

It is not torture. The death is instantaneous and it has been researched by veterinarians and animal phsycology experts and ascertained that whilst going through the 'chase', the fox has no concept of the fact it is/might be running away from being caught.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The torture of a wild animal having a predator? A fit fox is faster and smarter then the hounds so they will get away. The hunt spreads foxes around so you don't get too many in one place. If the fox isn't fit, they may get it and the breeding stock of foxes will then be better. It is survival of the fittest.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It is not torture. The death is instantaneous and it has been researched by veterinarians and animal phsycology experts and ascertained that whilst going through the 'chase', the fox has no concept of the fact it is/might be running away from being caught.

What did these people say the fox was running away from?

How can be torn apart by dogs being instantaneous?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A couple of years ago I woke to spot 8 in my garden at the same time. Mum, dad, 2 youngster from the previous year and 4 cubs. Thankfully, the numbers must have reduced here in Westdene, as we only see the occasional one these days.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
What did these people say the fox was running away from?

How can be torn apart by dogs being instantaneous?

Junior is NSC's resident pro-hunt :wanker:. I seriously wouldn't waste your breath, it's like attempting to discuss immigration with bushy. Infuriating, time-consuming and ultimately pointless.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We had a fox den under our shed, complete with cubs. Being flooded out twice in 10 days made them keen to move on......:whistle:

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
The fox is a wild animal it will attack and eat other animals what do expect them to do eat a sandwich from M&S?

Actually the one who pops by our back door at 8.30 every night is partial to a jam sandwich, although he did enjoy the remnants of the M&S steak burger my wife couldn't finish last night.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

A classic example of why luddites such as yourself are a dying breed. Face it Lord Snooty, you lost this battle years ago. The toffs lost Huzaah!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I've never heard so much contradictory horsesht in all my days. Go home and change your breaches Juniour, cos you've shit yourself. What a load of old cobblers.

Last edited:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here