Four years ago I stuck my long neck on the line and said we'd win it

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If he started with Lambert up top, with Sturridge right of him and Stirling left of him, with Barkley behind backed up by Gerrard and Henderson we might stand half a chance. But he won't, Rooney will start, Welbeck will start and probably Lampard. The defence aren't good enough to keep clean sheets and all the match winner will be on the bench. Home before the postcards I think.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If he started with Lambert up top, with Sturridge right of him and Stirling left of him, with Barkley behind backed up by Gerrard and Henderson we might stand half a chance. But he won't, Rooney will start, Welbeck will start and probably Lampard. The defence aren't good enough to keep clean sheets and all the match winner will be on the bench. Home before the postcards I think.

Twust in Woy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Undefeated in 4 years... :whistle:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ps - it doesn't matter how we do, I'll support my country ever more and always have. Even if we were Moldova (the fact we re very good for a country our size and always have been in comparison to most is an argument for another occasion ;) )

COME ON ENGLAND!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Undefeated in 4 years... :whistle:

That's the attitude, it doesn't matter what the foreigners have thrown at us in those four years we haven't lost a game in the world cup finals for 48 months.

Compare that record with Spains, unbeaten for just one day. We're going to win it.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the thingi like most is no John 'w4nker' Terry.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
That's the attitude, it doesn't matter what the foreigners have thrown at us in those four years we haven't lost a game in the world cup finals for 48 months.

Compare that record with Spains, unbeaten for just one day. We're going to win it.

In my view your opinions on this thread have gone from buffoonery, through to nonsense, then onto mindless insanity and now to bloody genius. Begrudgingly I feel a little bit of man love for you!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I've never seen so much optimism on NSC. :thumbsup:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
earlier I watched some highlights of the Euro 2012 game against Italy.

Andy Carroll was playing.

I feel better about tomorrow already.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I just hope Woy doesn't start with Lampard, has hardly got a game all season at Chelsea, and looked slow, short of match fitness and couldnt pass. I know some people think you need a few old heads in the squad to assit the young players, but i believe Lampard is a liability and past it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This lady says England are going to win the World Cup
bevave4a.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well this is going well isn't it. All part of the plan I'm sure.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I was wrong.

This year, we will get out of the group with five points, win the next round 2-0, win the quarter finals on penalties, Rooooooney, win the semi final in a 4-3 thriller, and then take the world cup home with a 5-0 demolition.

Glory is ours.
Giraffe???? more like a horses arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports