Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Formula 1 nsc fantasy game 2016

davidjwest

Mar 21, 2016
You don't need to re-register, it will be back online again tomorrow, by 4pm at the latest.

The site is not a fail, but the hosting is.

I am looking at other hosts.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You don't need to re-register, it will be back online again tomorrow, by 4pm at the latest.

The site is not a fail, but the hosting is.

I am looking at other hosts.

This is NSC and its not NSC without a jolly good moan up about anything or everything if we lose , hope you get it sorted cheers .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
pleased with the points haul from the 1st race,even if 2 of the 6 didn't score any points at all

changed 2 drivers for Bahrain,still trying to work out how I'm gonna dump McLaren & Renault

great race from Grosjean

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I was surprised at my line up after finally being able to log back in again, I was sure I had picked a certain team as it was one I had clearly identified as being a value selection and I had the budget to get them in. Somehow I ended up with Manor instead :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So do the chassis, engine and aero packages have to tie in with the cars of chosen drivers? I.E can I have a Mercedes engine even if I don't have a Mercedes driver or car in my line up?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So do the chassis, engine and aero packages have to tie in with the cars of chosen drivers? I.E can I have a Mercedes engine even if I don't have a Mercedes driver or car in my line up?

not sure but i have the same sort of package , no merc driver but a merc chassis and scored ok , not sure how it scored yet but time will no doubt reveal all

davidjwest

Mar 21, 2016

You can pick any team you like for aero, chassis or engine, the only rules are they have to be different, ie can't have Mercedes engine AND aero and obviously have to be within budget.

The top teams had Ricciardo (fastest lap, finished 4th and made up 4 places) and Grosjean, made up 13 places I think for his 6th place finish. Both those scored well considering they are cheap and so the teams who had them had money left over for Mercedes/Ferrari and then Rosberg or Hamilton.

But I doubt they will do so well at Bahrain, but who knows!

Personally I went for Merc/Ferrari which meant no money for a top driver so I had Raikkonen and Alonso, both DNFd so I am mid table with 61 points.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You can pick any team you like for aero, chassis or engine, the only rules are they have to be different, ie can't have Mercedes engine AND aero and obviously have to be within budget.

The top teams had Ricciardo (fastest lap, finished 4th and made up 4 places) and Grosjean, made up 13 places I think for his 6th place finish. Both those scored well considering they are cheap and so the teams who had them had money left over for Mercedes/Ferrari and then Rosberg or Hamilton.

But I doubt they will do so well at Bahrain, but who knows!

Personally I went for Merc/Ferrari which meant no money for a top driver so I had Raikkonen and Alonso, both DNFd so I am mid table with 61 points.

Thanks for the explanation, much clearer now

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anybody like to hazard a guess what they think they scored yesterday ? i think i blew out so 60 ish for me

davidjwest

Mar 21, 2016
Untitled.png

Only top 8 updated so far should be finished by this evening, more hosting problems I am afraid, although not as serious as last time thankfully.

Actually if you log in and choose your team history you can see what you scored for Bahrain but it won't have your total points updated yet for every team.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On the subject of F1, does anyone know of any streaming sites for the race this afternoon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here