Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Formula 1 nsc fantasy game 2016

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
How did I miss this....

Wouldn't worry too much.. Doesn't look like the site is ever coming back on... Bernie probably sued the owner for £843920 GAJILLION and won so now the owner has to work in Bernies charisma dungeon, beating bernie's charisma with a stick so that it never ever comes to life...

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Website back but I was never registered apparently

Edit: Re registered and now team selection page doesn't load properly. Brilliant.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Website back but I was never registered apparently

Edit: Re registered and now team selection page doesn't load properly. Brilliant.

Same - No records of me being on it.

davidjwest

Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys.

I am webmaster for the Fantasy F1 site.

Sorry about the problems you are having - my host migrated the site to a new server and mucked it up to be technical.

You are seeing an old cached version of the site so you will get weird errors telling you you aren't registered etc.

It should be back up and running from the live site any time now, but it might not work until 6pm or so depending on your ISP and how long it caches data for etc.

Apologies again but nothing I can do about it apart from shout at my host to fix it!

Cheers and enjoy the rest of the season!

David

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Hi guys.

Sorry about the problems you are having - my host migrated the site to a new server and mucked it up to be technical.

You are seeing an old cached version of the site so you will get weird errors telling you you aren't registered etc.

It should be back up and running from the live site any time now, but it might not work until 6pm or so depending on your ISP and how long it caches data for etc.

Apologies again but nothing I can do about it apart from shout at my host to fix it!

David

Now that is customer service right there.

Well played that man and thanks for the update!

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Hi guys.

David

How did you escape Bernie's clutches?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Davidjwest may be a Palace fan having a laugh with the NSC F1 team. Has he gone on the Palace forum posting his little joke to all his playmates yet ?:wink:

davidjwest

Mar 21, 2016
Would be interested to hear who can login and who can't - I can see the traffic on the site via Google Analytics and some appear to be logged in but I am still getting emails from people who cannot login.

I cannot login myself but can via the backend so I know the code/database is OK.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Would be interested to hear who can login and who can't - I can see the traffic on the site via Google Analytics and some appear to be logged in but I am still getting emails from people who cannot login.

I cannot login myself but can via the backend so I know the code/database is OK.

http://www.fantasy-f1-league.com/league_view.php

i cant get in on this link anymore and it was the link i used to sign up with .

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Thought i could log in earlier but couldn't see the NSC league (in public or private)

Cant log in now (doesn't recognise me or the email address associated with it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here