Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Former Albion players on the move

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
By my reckoning, Worthing have now had 11 former Albion players on their books this season, plus current player Bailey Smith on loan for the first half of the campaign.
Who are the 11 out of interest? Hinshelwood Snr possibly on the move, heavily linked with York at the moment, with Kuipers spotted at the York game at the weekend (I believe he’s his agent), Stockdale director of football up there as well.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Who are the 11 out of interest? Hinshelwood Snr possibly on the move, heavily linked with York at the moment, with Kuipers spotted at the York game at the weekend (I believe he’s his agent), Stockdale director of football up there as well.
I was wrong - it's 12! (I missed Ricky Aguiar initially).

Kane Wills
Jesse Starkey
Jake Robinson
Reece Meekums
Danny Barker
Cam Tutt
Maxwell Bartlett
Roco Rees
Ricky Aguiar (Loan from Swindon)
Danny Cashman
Glen Rea
Jack Spong

In addition:-
Darren Budd, James Beresford, Conrad Honore and Luca Cocoracchio, who were with Worthing last season, departed in the summer.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Not a move, as such, but just-released goalkeeper Toby Bull made only three appearances for the U-21s in 2022-23. He wasn't spending all his free time playing Fortnite though (or whatever the kidz are up to these days) as he has just completed his Master in Football Business Management from Sports Business Institute Barcelona.
Former Albion goalkeeper Toby Bull signed for Worthing on Saturday:-

It's his SIXTH club this season - Eastbourne Town (4 appearances), Carshalton Athletic (2 appearances), injured for a few weeks, Burgess Hill Town (4 appearances), Aveley (1 appearance, actually during his spell at Burgess Hill) and Wealdstone (on the bench for an FA Trophy match).
He played in Worthing's 3-1 defeat on Saturday - he won't want to see Taunton's second goal again :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here