Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest vs Brighton live on Sky Sports - *Confirmed*

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It will be announced today, now the full Wigan and Birmingham scenarios are known.

Birmingham slipping into League One (again) is quite a big story so I wouldn't be surprised if their trip to Bolton is on. And Reading have it all to lose against Burnley who seem to be a media darlings to a degree of late, so I reckon that one too.

I imagine each of these games will go picture-in-picture, or similar, if there something happens in related games that impacts overall standings.

My guess is this

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think it will be us and Reading because your average punter doesn't care who gets relegated to League 1.

If I was a neutral I think Birmingham getting relegated is a bigger game than a team might get into the play-offs for the second year running. You also get more people wanting to watch both games ie if they show Reading, Albion fans will watch that, if they show Birmingham, the fans of the other three (or four)clubs that could be relegated will watch that.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
They might well show the Leicester game as they will be presented with the title. Also they are playing Donny and they could well go down.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The Sky website has both Sports 1 and Sports 2 channels as showing a Championship match, so is it possible that each channel could have "red button" option, thus meaning they can show 4 games?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Prepare to be disappointed.

I bet they track the Birmingham game and not us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Birmingham will definitely be on, because there's a chance of getting some sad-sack facepainted goon in TEARS in the away end when they go down (which they will).

I reckon we'll be the other game, being as Burnley were only on last weekend, and they know that we have to GO for it. Plus they can show Stuart Pearce in the crowd looking all pensive, like "oh shit, what have I let myself in for..."

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bein Sports over here have just listed Reading Burnley and Blackburn Wigan as the live games, though they do change their schedules often.

I'd be very surprised if Blackburn Wigan remains live.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Birmingham will definitely be on, because there's a chance of getting some sad-sack facepainted goon in TEARS in the away end when they go down (which they will).

Indeed, this is always a highlight on any final weekend. A FAT kid crying into his REPLICA kit would be textbook :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Indeed, this is always a highlight on any final weekend. A FAT kid crying into his REPLICA kit would be textbook :thumbsup:

Yup. That, and then a bit later some saddo in his replica shirt still sitting in the away end all alone amongst the empty seats, half an hour after the final whistle, still clutching a drooping flag, just blankly staring into space as though somebody just DIED.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yup. That, and then a bit later some saddo in his replica shirt still sitting in the away end all alone amongst the empty seats, half an hour after the final whistle, still clutching a drooping flag, just blankly staring into space as though somebody just DIED.

What, like this you mean?

Attachments

• A-dejected-Brighton-Hove-Albion-fan-sits-alone-in-the-stands.jpg
    A-dejected-Brighton-Hove-Albion-fan-sits-alone-in-the-stands.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 943

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It will be Forest V Brighton on SS1
Reading V Burnley SS2

Or vice versa whatever !!!

They won't give a monkies who gets relegated only who's in playoffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here