Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest vs Brighton live on Sky Sports - *Confirmed*

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Don't they have cameras at all the games ? So they can flick over to the important games. I'm sure they've done this for the Premiership in pass seasons but not sure about Championship ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have already emailed setanta to inform them the forest v ALBION is potentially a play off knock out.....hopefully get the ball rolling.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
They normally show two games on the final day. I would imagine it will be a relegation game and a play off game. It will all depend on what Reading do today. If Forest win and Reading fail to win, then our game will be a cert for tv.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think it will be Leicester vs Doncaster and Bolton vs Birmingham.

Leicester get the trophy, Donny will be celebrating or in tears. Then Bolton vs Brum probably the other game directly related to Donny and two ex-Prem clubs.

Relegation is more immediate than qualifying for the chance to go up. So I think they'll focus on the bottom.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Wigan lose at Birmingham then Blackburn v Wigan is absolutely nailed on to be one of them, surely? Otherwise I make Reading v Burnley the game shown at the top.

At the other end, Blackpool v Charlton will have something riding on it, so I expect that to be the other one covered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here