Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forest fan here!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But how many trees does it take to make a Forest? At the moment they only appear to be bringing a very small orchard.

Leaf it out. Who wood do that?

Apart from Richie and son, obviously.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
PUBLIC APOLOGY TO BRIGHTONMARK 1234
Sorry mate if I overstepped the piss take last night sometimes I get a bit carried away with the wind ups after a few beers
So I apologise mate , and up the Albion :albion2:

Regards

T Soprano

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't mean that his son is aged 2. He might be aged 3. But there are only 2 of them. I'm sure that's what he meant.

There are 2 of his son?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wonder if they have twigged how to get to the ground yet?

By the way (nothing to do with tree puns) - did you have a signed Albion shirt framed by the Brighton Framing Gallery in St George's Road?

No, not me.

But if it's paid for and ready, yes, yes I did.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hi all, forest fan here, I come in peace,lol. I am looking at coming to the game on the 15th with my son, we will be traveling by train into London the down to falmer. Could anyone give advise on what traveling by train to your ground is like? I am coming from cleethorpes so am looking at getting advance tickets to keep cost down. I ask because I have read somewhere that waiting and time is very unpredictable due to very busy trains. Let's say I book a train from kings cross to Doncaster, just what time am I likely to get back to kings cross? The big reason is....as many of you may know, advance tickets are far cheaper but they do restrict you to the set time train only. I would appreciate any help you guys could give.
Thanks in advance.
Richie
Ps, your ground looks amazing, looking forward to seeing it. Oh, and is it still free for train commuters to the game from local stations? (Got that info from "football ground guide")

You will have to get the match tickets in advance (not POTG like Forest) and the numbers are restricted to 2000 for Forest who brought 2400 last year. Home tickets are unlikely to be available unless you are quick and I am not sure what the ticket office would make of a Cleethorpes address.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You will have to get the match tickets in advance (not POTG like Forest) and the numbers are restricted to 2000 for Forest who brought 2400 last year. Home tickets are unlikely to be available unless you are quick and I am not sure what the ticket office would make of a Cleethorpes address.

There are currently 80 odd home tickets available, possibly with additional blocks to be released when these are sold. I'm sure the ticket office isn't going to discriminate against people living in Cleethorpes.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
His son is also his uncle?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can someone just clarify for me how many Forest fans we can expect for this game?

Ta.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here