forest fan here!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hi all, forest fan here, I come in peace,lol. I am looking at coming to the game on the 15th with my son, we will be traveling by train into London the down to falmer. Could anyone give advise on what traveling by train to your ground is like? I am coming from cleethorpes so am looking at getting advance tickets to keep cost down. I ask because I have read somewhere that waiting and time is very unpredictable due to very busy trains. Let's say I book a train from kings cross to Doncaster, just what time am I likely to get back to kings cross? The big reason is....as many of you may know, advance tickets are far cheaper but they do restrict you to the set time train only. I would appreciate any help you guys could give.
Thanks in advance.
Richie
Ps, your ground looks amazing, looking forward to seeing it. Oh, and is it still free for train commuters to the game from local stations? (Got that info from "football ground guide")

Not coming back to thank us for the advice then?
Is the Uncle joining you or not?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not coming back to thank us for the advice then?
Is the Uncle joining you or not?

That's funny bob I was just thinking about this thread before you bounced it

Found out from a friend that the family is getting a mini bus down
Dad
Son
Uncle
Grandad
Auntie x2
Next door neighbour + boyfriend
Dave the driver
Grandads girlfriend
+ Dave the drivers sister
Total 12

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
That's funny bob I was just thinking about this thread before you bounced it

Found out from a friend that the family is getting a mini bus down
Dad
Son
Uncle
Grandad
Auntie x2
Next door neighbour + boyfriend
Dave the driver
Grandads girlfriend
+ Dave the drivers sister
Total 12

Funny name for a girl.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Have you perhaps thought that when he ( Richie , Possibly typing while his son dictacts) says forest fan , he actually means he's a fan of areas of trees interspersed with gorse bushes, lots of wildlife ( rabbits n shit) , random horse shit and ramblers nodding at you whilst rambling? In that case maybe the ground he is thinking of is withdean? Moreover he ( Richard, can i call you Richard?) and his son Herve may just want to come and stand in the woods behind withdean? I mean not a forest as such but it's not bad and you can let off fireworks! Hope this helps rickster!:shrug:

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
You lot orchard be ashamed of yourselves.

How many will be wearing slippers again?
Is the uncle the son's or the father's?

I'm starting to lose focus here, i can't see the wood for the trees.

Dunno, I'm stumped.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
That clip reminds me that Harry Enfield used to be funny.

I had almost forgotten.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from Nottingham forest website

We have now received an additional allocation of 1,037 tickets for this fixture. This is now the full allocation of 2,004 tickets available to our supporters for this game.

This fixture is strictly ALL-TICKET for both home and away supporters and on no account will any tickets be on sale at the AMEX on the day of the game.

Tickets go on sale to away membership holders at 9am on Saturday 24th November, season tickets holders from 9am on Saturday 1st December and to NFFC members at 9am on Wednesday 5th December. Tickets are restricted to one ticket per client reference number.

It is essential that you provide your client reference number for all individuals purchasing away tickets. Each away fixture that supporters purchase tickets through the Forest ticket office during the 2012/2013 season will be allocated one point. Points may be required to purchase tickets for high demand fixtures.

Should any tickets remain for general sale then supporters can purchase tickets from 9am on Saturday 8th December.

Disabled Supporters
In line with the ticketing policy of Brighton & Hove Albion FC, disabled supporters will be charged the relevant age related price with the personal assistant tickets free of charge to supporters that receive either the middle or higher rate of disability living allowance for either care or mobility. There are 10 wheelchair bays available for visiting supporters. Ambulant disabled supporters will be allocated tickets from the main allocation.

Official Coach Travel
Coach travel will depart the Brian Clough Stand car park at 8am and is priced at £18.00

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports