Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Away

SurreySeagull70

Mar 16, 2020
Tickets out for Forest away this week I believe, but TV fixtures not confirmed until Oct 21st. Seems odd that TV fixtures up to Nov 11th were confirmed some time ago, but not the second half of November. Not sure I can risk buying without knowing day and kick off time. Do we think tickets will still be available by 21st Oct??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tickets out for Forest away this week I believe, but TV fixtures not confirmed until Oct 21st. Seems odd that TV fixtures up to Nov 11th were confirmed some time ago, but not the second half of November. Not sure I can risk buying without knowing day and kick off time. Do we think tickets will still be available by 21st Oct??
Seems club have moved the proposed sale date by a week

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Are people's Villa points added yet? Mine don't seem to be...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
When did they slip that out.

And I told someone this afternoon that they were on sale Tuesday. At least that's better than the other way round, and they had moved the sale date forward by a week.

at least another week for my credit card to recover from the recent expense on European games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When did they slip that out.

And I told someone this afternoon that they were on sale Tuesday. At least that's better than the other way round, and they had moved the sale date forward by a week.

at least another week for my credit card to recover from the recent expense on European games.
I suspect today or yesterday as sure I checked a few days ago and it was this Tuesday still

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Iconic ground

Just hope it’s better than last season when we were knackered

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Apologies I did not see this thread at all, before starting my new one with a question.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I hadn't realised that sky were still making up their mind. I've already made plans for that weekend, hope it stays as a 3pm Saturday

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Better not be on TV, or at least only the 12:30 Saturday slot. Flights to Athens on the Sunday at 6:45 am and I know I'm not the only one. 4:30 Sunday could see me returning directly to the airport!!
That said, there are 2 very tasty games, City v Liverpool & Newcastle v Chelsea that will be on TV before us.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
This is almost guaranteed to be Sat 3pm.

Man City v Liverpool and Newcastle v Chelsea are definite TV picks. I'd imagine Brentford v Arsenal, Everton v Man United and Spurs v Villa would also be ahead of Forest v BHA in the pecking order.

Newcastle and Man City have to play on the Saturday as they have Champions League on the Tuesday. I'd suspect the police wont want City v Liverpool in the evening so I think Sky will negotiate with TNT to have the City v Liverpool match but have it in TNT's 12:30 slot and TNT gets the 5:30 just as a one-off.

Prediction:

City v Liverpool Sat 12:30

Forest v BHA Sat 3pm

Newcastle v Chelsea Sat 5:30

Brentford v Arsenal Sun 2pm

Everton v Man United Sun 4:30

Spurs v Villa Mon 8pm

I've got far too much time on my hands!

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
12-30 city liverpool
5.30 Brentford arsenal
Sunday 2 pm spurs villa
4.30 Everton Utd
Monday night Fulham wolves

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Aren't tickets meant to go on sale tomorrow for this game ??
That's what the on sale date table says but I can't see a Forest section on the Men's Away Games list at the moment that breaks the sale down into points based groups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here