Forest away - Pay On The Gate AVAILABLE

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Grimble

Know of people who need tickets, will the club ask for more?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Looks like we have had 2,000 tickets but the capacity of that stand is up to 4,750. I suspect more will be available on the gate but they will not be sending any more down at this stage.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I'm in the same boat but I'd be amazed if POTG isn't available. They have a huge away end and don't appear to segregate it for home fans other than a separate area above.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is amazing how popular a trip Nottingham always proves. 2,000 all sold out with 5 days still to go?

This is what happens when you're situated in a cracking city with a lovely football stadium. It probably accounts for why even little teams like Donny and Blackpool have brought loads down here actually.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Looks like we may take more than Palace who are doing a Palace on Tour day to Derby:clap:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It is amazing how popular a trip Nottingham always proves. 2,000 all sold out with 5 days still to go?

This is what happens when you're situated in a cracking city with a lovely football stadium. It probably accounts for why even little teams like Donny and Blackpool have brought loads down here actually.

I'm sure you're right, and it's nothing to do with the thoroughly backward:

http://www.hootersnottingham.co.uk/

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Last time we went to Forest V Brighton we went in the social club at Meadow Lane, anyone know if that likely to be open?

Someone who works for Notts County registered on here a few days ago. When I googled his name, he has made posts on other club's messageboards telling them they can drink there when playing Forest so I imagine the chances are high.

I expect he'll be along to post for himself sometime this week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports