Forest away - Pay On The Gate AVAILABLE

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Grimble

No longer up on the site - have we sold out now?

Taxi

Jul 10, 2003
Littlehampton
I just bought two tickets a minute ago from the ticket office so they are definitely NOT sold out.

Could be worth a mod changing the thread title :)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Just spoken to Forest - can buy tickets on the day from the Away Ticket Office at the back of the Brian Clough Stand.

Bring it on!

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Just spoken to Forest - can buy tickets on the day from the Away Ticket Office at the back of the Brian Clough Stand.

Bring it on!

Thanks. didn't know till now if I could go or not due to work but work don't need me so will travel up. The only down side is won't be able to add to my loyalty points as paying on the day.

Jimmy Grimble

I just bought two tickets a minute ago from the ticket office so they are definitely NOT sold out.

Could be worth a mod changing the thread title :)

Good work from the Mods :thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
As of about 4pm yesterday there were 50 left at the ticket office, so my old man was told, so not suprised the IN STORE tickets have seemingly gone. Pay on Gate should mean another few hundred, reckon we'll have 2500 up there.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Thanks. didn't know till now if I could go or not due to work but work don't need me so will travel up. The only down side is won't be able to add to my loyalty points as paying on the day.

Take your ticket stub to the Amex ticket office and they can add on the loyalty points there :thumbsup:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
As of about 4pm yesterday there were 50 left at the ticket office, so my old man was told, so not suprised the IN STORE tickets have seemingly gone. Pay on Gate should mean another few hundred, reckon we'll have 2500 up there.

I have just been to the shop in Queens Road. I was told that there is between 50 & 100 tickets left. I was also told there is no POTG. Forest are dividing up the away stand giving half to home fans due to extra demand after their 7-3 win.

I know this is conflicting info but this was from the shpo. Mods might want to chaneg the thread title to NOT AVAILABLE.

Edit: Or someone rings Forest ticket office.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have just been to the shop in Queens Road. I was told that there is between 50 & 100 tickets left. I was also told there is no POTG. Forest are dividing up the away stand giving half to home fans due to extra demand after their 7-3 win.

I know this is conflicting info but this was from the shpo. Mods might want to chaneg the thread title to NOT AVAILABLE.

our box office are wrong - Forest will have tickets available on Saturday as described previously (12.30 from the away ticket office in the clough stand) - confirmed in the last 5 minutes although I have already purchased mine from Forest direct and will collect on the day - a handy solution for anyone who knows at this stage that they will definitely be going but hasn't got a ticket from the Amex. Told "don't worry if turning up on the day - it won't be a problem" - very helpful people at Forest :thumbsup:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

I know they're busy but this really is disappointing isn't it?

Lack of information is one thing but dis-information is even worse!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Latest post on the Official Site says there are still tickets available.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Not saying you have, but I think someone at the ticket office has fobbed you off here. If you've seen the City Ground on the tv or been there previously, you'll know that they have around 4,000 empty seats for near enough every game between the Brian Clough stand and the Bridgford Stand (away end)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Someone who works for Notts County registered on here a few days ago. When I googled his name, he has made posts on other club's messageboards telling them they can drink there when playing Forest so I imagine the chances are high.

I expect he'll be along to post for himself sometime this week.

Just had an email from the chap...

Hi

Nott's County Football Club would like to extend a warm welcome to all travelling Brighton fans for the upcoming Nottingham Forest Away Match on the 24th march Our Meadow Lane Sports Bar will be open from 10am serving a wide range of food and drinks We have an onsite car park that costs £4 and are a 5 minute walk away from the train station.

We are a 5 minute walk away from the City Ground.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just had an email from the chap...

Hi

Nott's County Football Club would like to extend a warm welcome to all travelling Brighton fans for the upcoming Nottingham Forest Away Match on the 24th march Our Meadow Lane Sports Bar will be open from 10am serving a wide range of food and drinks We have an onsite car park that costs £4 and are a 5 minute walk away from the train station.

We are a 5 minute walk away from the City Ground.

I went there last time. Was a short walk to city ground and easy to get out from after (car park wise) would recomend,

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I used Notts County when I took the grandkids to see Birmingham City at Forest - handy parking and very hospitable = good vfm :thumbsup:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Just confirmed with Notts Forest ticket office - away end tickets deffo available from behind Brian Clough Stand from around 12.30 - 1pmish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports