For attendance fans

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Shocking.

SIX people fewer than the Palace game.

Name them and I'll ban them from NSC.

It wasn't our fault! There were actually more brighton fans today than v palace! It was those darn leicester fans!

Last edited:

Whenever they do a Groupon/ticket offer deal they always play s**t. All the JCLs who turned up for a quid today will be back on their sofas watching Chelsea or Arsenal next weekend.

Hahahahaha that's a quality pot calling the kettle black statement ever heard from a deluded Bha fan, thousands of kiddies on train with Mums and Dads are they hard core Withdean or Goldstone ground Albion fans then?:nono:.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
No passion from the crowd today,partly due to the way we played and partly down to the fans, two of which sitting next to me were more interested in fiddling with their I Phones than watching the match and urging the players on. Very annoying.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No passion from the crowd today,partly due to the way we played and partly down to the fans, two of which sitting next to me were more interested in fiddling with their I Phones than watching the match and urging the players on. Very annoying.

People should be made to put them in big plasic buckets on entering the ground and be able to collect them from teacher at the end of the lesson, sorry match. At the Blackburn game three youngsters in front of us arrived, sat down, got their phones out and proceeded to ignore each other and the pitch action for large parts.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[/B]

Hahahahaha that's a quality pot calling the kettle black statement ever heard from a deluded Bha fan, thousands of kiddies on train with Mums and Dads are they hard core Withdean or Goldstone ground Albion fans then?:nono:.
Once again this Palace twunt comments on a thread that has eff all to do with the scum and drags up the same old shit comments. Don't you have anything better to do with your time other than infest a Brighton forum?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Highest crowd in the country yesterday....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fans are there to support, not to just make money for the club.

first and foremost fans are there to watch a game of football. No-one stops anyone from singing but if it wasnt good enough for those for whom it is of paramount importance perhaps they need to look at themselves rather than blaming others for whom it is not the be-all-and-end-all.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Thought it was very loud at times (I was In west upper and have recently had my ears syringed!). But in a nervy game where we played so poorly it was never gonna be great.

Reckon a load of people must have missed the equaliser! Haha!

Also what is with this "stand up if you hate palace" rubbish when we are 1 down with less than 10mins to play. Support the team and don't even mention bloody palace!

I have to admit, I had a chuckle after the equaliser when I thought of those who'd left to steal a few yards in the bus queue.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
“Today was a poor first half from the standard that I was expecting from this game and there was nothing to get the fans up for it. We threw everything at it during the second half though when there was a little more space but they scored from a throw-in."

From Gus, first line sums it up perfectly for me

Is that really what he said? It was Leicester that threw everything at it in the second half, we were distinctly lacklustre.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The OP said that, it's what the thread is about.

Der...sorry about that,i just thought it would be another stats thread.I will actually look next time!.:ffsparr:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
28K watching a decent game in The Amex = cracking atmosphere, loud singing in all stands

28K watching sideways passes and no attempt on goal for 30 minutes = crap atmosphere, muted fans sat watching

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
28K watching a decent game in The Amex = cracking atmosphere, loud singing in all stands

28K watching sideways passes and no attempt on goal for 30 minutes = crap atmosphere, muted fans sat watching

Yup. That pretty much sums it up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Typical NSC. Beautiful spring day, big match, big crowd yet more moaning. The best atmosphere is usually created when the team plays well. The last 5 mins were superb. I'm sure journalists will look at that attendance figure and realise the Albion are a serious player in the Championship, and I think that all helps. I certainly expect to get better coverage on the BBC Football League show next season.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Strongly disagree, I think the fans have a profound influence on the teams performance. Players say it, even Gus says it - and to many of us it's clearly obvious. Fans are the 12th man, but this season Brighton fans have been absolutely shocking at home and it has definitely contributed to our below par home record.

Gus and the players also comment on how good the atmosphere is at home!

I agree that at some matches we aren't as vociferous (and that will be down to a variety of reasons including collective nerves, over expectation and lack of on-field excitement) but too many independent commentators and other teams fans have remarked on what a great atmosphere there is at the Amex for your view to hold sway.

Also, surely you must realise that using a phrase like "this season Brighton fans have been absolutely shocking at home" is over emotional, tinged with menopausal-like hysteria, and so far from reality that it totally discredits anything of value in the rest of your post.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think the crowd was impressive considering you could watch the game at home with a live stream, as i did, as i coudn't get to the game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[/B]

Let me remind you. We were at Withdean for 12 years. Can you count that high? 12 years. Capacity for a number of years was 6000-you know, roughly double your number of season ticket holders. Capacity then went to a little over 8000, what your home attendance would be without Groupon and buy 1 get 2 free.

Here is a serious question for you? Where do new fans come from (Groupon isn't the answer btw)?

What a terrible thing to see, a new generation of Albion fans going to games with their parents to a stadium where they are treated like valued fans. A new generation that COULDN'T go to Withdean due to lack of seats and conditions almost as primitive as Shithurst. I realise it is a concept your shitty little club has difficulties understanding but that is the proper way to grow your fanbase.

Now please piss off and join your shrinking fanbase on BBS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here