Football Manager 2011

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Finished my 4th season last night. Ended up 8th in the Prem. Started to get results against big teams, picking up the following results (off the top of my head) last season

BHAFC 2 - 2 Chelsea
Chelsea 2 - 2 BHAFC
BHAFC 3 - 1 Spurs
Everton 1 - 3 BHAFC
Man City 2 - BHAFC
BHAFC 2 - 2 Man.U

Leigh Griffiths now being the clubs top goalscorer with 116 goals in 140 games.

Signed; M.Richards, M.Delac, D.Silva and M.Sissoko.

'tis all going well, will stick a couple of screen shots up later.

Sent from my Sex Dungeon using my rectum.

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
Can anyone give me any advice on how to play this game , every time i make a formation and think i know what im doing it goes wrong ???? Now now starting to think i dont wanna play this game any more ??

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Can anyone give me any advice on how to play this game , every time i make a formation and think i know what im doing it goes wrong ???? Now now starting to think i dont wanna play this game any more ??

What do you mean, "it goes wrong"?!

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
I try to read the scout reports and change to what i believe is right playing deep for fast strikers etc etc , but i just cant seem to win

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Finished my 4th season last night. Ended up 8th in the Prem. Started to get results against big teams, picking up the following results (off the top of my head) last season

BHAFC 2 - 2 Chelsea
Chelsea 2 - 2 BHAFC
BHAFC 3 - 1 Spurs
Everton 1 - 3 BHAFC
Man City 2 - BHAFC
BHAFC 2 - 2 Man.U

Leigh Griffiths now being the clubs top goalscorer with 116 goals in 140 games.

Signed; M.Richards, M.Delac, D.Silva and M.Sissoko.

'tis all going well, will stick a couple of screen shots up later.

Sent from my Sex Dungeon using my rectum.

Formation/tactics?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Absolute retard. 3 consecutive red cards for two footed challenges. He seems more than happy to accept his 2 week fine every week.......MUG!

Attachments

• mug.png
    mug.png
    908.4 KB · Views: 321

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
me get promoted on FM never going to happen, relegation yes almost certain promotion not likely at all lmfao

Ha , I was the same NG, so I decided to kinda cheat.

I put in a little effort by downloading about 20 peoples different tactics and testing them all out. I now have 4 decent tactics which can all be used for different circumstances. Am Top of championship currently.

If anyone wants the tactics let me know, but you will need to tell me how to post them on NSC because I have no clue.... or even if it is possible.

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
Grown pretty tired of (what started as) my brighton career. Retained the league and champions league 3 years running, looked for a new challenge in the spanish second division with Elche, fell out with the board when sitting in 4th position and was offered a job at Bayern Munich. Haven't had the appetite to play since i don't find it fun when your a so called 'big team'. So ive decided to start alllll over again, in the blue square south, with Weston-Super-Mare who are apparently affectionately known as the seagulls.
(btw if your interested, Brighton went on to win the champions league again after i left, under the guidance of Radostin Kishishev, my long time assistant manager)

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Loving it. Just finished a first season with Brighton from the default update and didn't lose a single match in the league. Ended on 122 points, with 38 wins and 8 draws. Amazing I didn't lose any, especially towards the arse-end of the season as I started playing some of the Development Squad, but Steve Cook (filling the gap of Gordon Greer who is out for 9 months :cry: ) has been a revelation, along with Agdestein, Simmonds and Caskey. Grant Hall has been very good whenever he's played too.

League top scorers:
Leigh Griffiths - 33
Febian Brandy - 24
Jay Emmanuel Thomas - 15

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
i dont like using downloaded tactics, did it with my sampdoria game and won the league easily. given up on that and just create my own now

agree created my own its ok not the best its 4 2 3 1 got to the prem in 4 seasons but got relegated 1st time in it on course to go straight back up, wouldnt like a tactic that makes you win every game, not realistic and i see no point takes the fun out of the challenge ??

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
right someone please tell me i dont have to load F'in Steam on my new laptop to play FM2011?

Can I get the upgrade with CMS and Hoskins?

I have steam with my old desktop games and its annoying to say the least.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I try to read the scout reports and change to what i believe is right playing deep for fast strikers etc etc , but i just cant seem to win

Wouldn't worry too much about the scout reports. Just pick your best 11 players in a sensible formation, taking note of their morale, as poor morale will effect how well they play (although sometimes need to play them to help them get morale back up!).

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Started my second season now, in the Championship with Brighton. Picked up Victor Obinna, Eidur Gudjohnnsen, Isiah Osbourne, Victor Sanchez, Carlo Cudicini and various youths all on frees and beat Leeds in the first game at Elland Road 3-1 (Obinna x2 and Brandy)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports