Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football fans sent to prison for violent brawl in Shrewsbury Town.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Someone PLEASE put some music to that footage!

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
They would also have to waiver the right to NHS medical care to not affect public spending. And to clean up any body parts or rubbish afterwards.

Still can't believe people are so moronic as to want to have a fight before or even at a game. Saddens me because I thought football was moving in the right direction.

A Brighton family disappointed me a few years back at Yeovil with their behaviour. Actively encouraging their small children to swear at the ref and racing up to the front 'as a family' to remonstrate with hand gestures. This is the detritus of society that will breed more violent morons.

Thankfully they are now in the minority but they are still there.

This - it's about football not fighting!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If you were in the middle of that it would feel like the battle of Cullodden...on CCTV it always looks like a bunch of windmilling nancy boys. There's on lad at the start of that who looks like a proper hard case though. Gets some good digs in.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
F..k off, you :tosser:
You think he's a wanker and needs to **** off because of this post?

That makes you the bigger wanker, and the one who needs to do more than **** off. Pick up your PC, throw it out the window and destroy all telephone cables to your building so you can no longer have access to the internet.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
F..k off, you :tosser:

Knew someone would react to my thoughts negatively and with such a wonderful way of using the English language. I'm assuming you are condoning football violence then. Disappointing that some still feel like this, I support what I thought is a wonderful family orientated club.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not a bad ruck when all said and done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here